Season Tickets 2012/13 [MERGED]

Re: Yes/No/Doing it/Not bothering

nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
I've got money worries big time at the moment. I was hoping to do it this week but I'm gutted, it looks like I won't be renewing for next season for me and my daughter. Devastated.
Cool Hand.I feel for you mate, it is becoming expensive, hope you can sort something.

I've got money worries big time at the moment. I was hoping to do it this week but I'm gutted, it looks like I won't be renewing for next season for me and my daughter. Devastated.

Can you not do the finance pay monthly deal?

stevecity said:
Cool Hand.I feel for you mate, it is becoming expensive, hope you can sort something.
Thanks Steve, I hope so too.

stevecity said:
Thanks Steve, I hope so too.

try mate, you dont want to lose your seat now ffs.

same boat here mate although i hope to do it on the last day credits get banked on tue 12th so i'l prob delay a few bills etc, hope it works out ok for you mate

just to add i'm going to stick some money away erery week this season even if its only a fiver a week

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.