Season Tickets 2012/13 [MERGED]

Re: Yes/No/Doing it/Not bothering

marco said:
just to add i'm going to stick some money away erery week this season even if its only a fiver a week

if i win euromillions i will buy your seasoncard for you

Kenney_The_Blue said:
de niro said:
nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
Thanks Steve, I hope so too.

try mate, you dont want to lose your seat now ffs.

Yeah don't give it up mate, do everything you can!
Cheers for the concern, I've been trying to get my head around the fact that I won't be getting one all weekend but I can't give up now especially as my daughter said thanks for making her a City fan and that the final day of the season was the happiest day of her life. (I've even thought of selling my arse on the street but even then I doubt I'd scrape together a price of a program)

marco said:
bobmcfc said:
marco said:
just to add i'm going to stick some money away erery week this season even if its only a fiver a week

if i win euro millions i'd buy you a box lol

Have you not heard?

Mario's buying everyone who's got over 2000 loyal points a seasoncard for next year.

marco said:
bobmcfc said:
marco said:

if i win euro millions i'd buy you a box lol

i'd buy you a box and superbia + travel expenses

Renewed for me and my brother.... Can't wait!<br /><br />-- Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:58 am --<br /><br />Renewed for me and my brother.... Can't wait!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.