Season Tickets 2012/13 [MERGED]

Thought long and hard about it... lots of travel and bloody expensive... but just renewed our two tickets.

BigJoe#1 said:
Thought long and hard about it... lots of travel and bloody expensive... but just renewed our two tickets.

where are you coming from ?

You guys are so lucky to pay as little as 500 quid for a season ticket to watch the best team in England play. Iv just received the price for a season ticket for my team Newport County and its 300 quid to stand on terrace (remember them days) and 340 quid to sit down. We only just stayed in the conference last year too. Its an increase of 18% probably because we are gonna groundshare with our rugby team so rent might be higher. Iv already had loads of texts from mates saying they not gonna re-new just pay game to game. Its gonna cost me a fortune travelling down from Worksop too but i know i will still do it. Why do so many clubs have blinkers on. The ground capacity is 10,000 and we get crowds of 2,000 why not do a cheaper ticket and sell more. Anyway sorry for the rant on your forum all the best for next season im off to do some overtime to pay for my very overpriced ticket.

didsburyblu said:
well i renewed on zebra had my confirmation from city yet cant find anyway to add the cup schemes or update my debit card details

Me too. But I'm sure I read somewhere on this thread that the facility to add the cup schemes would be available online shortly. It'll happen, just don't know when.....!!

worksop amber said:
You guys are so lucky to pay as little as 500 quid for a season ticket to watch the best team in England play. Iv just received the price for a season ticket for my team Newport County and its 300 quid to stand on terrace (remember them days) and 340 quid to sit down. We only just stayed in the conference last year too. Its an increase of 18% probably because we are gonna groundshare with our rugby team so rent might be higher. Iv already had loads of texts from mates saying they not gonna re-new just pay game to game. Its gonna cost me a fortune travelling down from Worksop too but i know i will still do it. Why do so many clubs have blinkers on. The ground capacity is 10,000 and we get crowds of 2,000 why not do a cheaper ticket and sell more. Anyway sorry for the rant on your forum all the best for next season im off to do some overtime to pay for my very overpriced ticket.
Great post mate. Or, as you might say (assuming you're Welsh?): ''There's lovely!''

;-)

Seriously though. All credit to you for sticking with your team and (assuming that you're originally from the Newport area), clocking up the miles to see them regularly. And you're spot on re. selling more tickets if they were cheaper, although I think even if we raised our prices to Arsenal/Chelsea levels, the corporates/JCL's would buy them anyway. Good luck for the new season.

Hi Guys,
Can anyone advise how much it would be for 1 adult and 1 kid (aged 14) in the family stand, if there are spaces available after renewal deadlines etc?
Cheers

Billy Spurdle said:
didsburyblu said:
well i renewed on zebra had my confirmation from city yet cant find anyway to add the cup schemes or update my debit card details

Me too. But I'm sure I read somewhere on this thread that the facility to add the cup schemes would be available online shortly. It'll happen, just don't know when.....!!

Been waiting just under for two weeks for this, there telling me it will be up shortly, I've got a feeling that you'll be able too, after the renewal date.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.