Season Tickets 2014/15

squirtyflower said:
fathellensbellend said:
or you could have one of 23 for the trip to palace.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.onlineticketexpress.com/sports/football/crystal-palace-vs-manchester-city-tickets-27-04-2014" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.onlineticketexpress.com/spor ... 27-04-2014</a>

-- Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:56 pm --

then of course there is this site

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.1st4footballtickets.com/english-premiership-crystal-palace-vs-manchester-city-tickets/london-14249.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.1st4footballtickets.com/engl ... 14249.html</a>
and you believe it's the club selling them?

you are actually accusing the club of breaking the law?
answer the questions, without resorting to rumours, bullshit and lies<br /><br />-- Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:06 pm --<br /><br />
fathellensbellend said:
squirtyflower said:
fathellensbellend said:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.onlineticketexpress.com/sports/football/crystal-palace-vs-manchester-city-tickets-27-04-2014" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.onlineticketexpress.com/spor ... 27-04-2014</a>

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.1st4footballtickets.com/english-premiership-crystal-palace-vs-manchester-city-tickets/london-14249.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.1st4footballtickets.com/engl ... 14249.html</a>
and one quick search on tripadvisor gave me this

1. Re: online ticket express
24 February 2013, 20:26
No. They should be avoided:

premierleague.com/en-gb/matchday/safe-ticket…

premierleague.com/en-gb/news/news/premier-le…

Report inappropriate content

wonderwoman40
peterborough
reviews: 1
2. Re: online ticket express
24 February 2013, 20:37
in past i used ticket places online seem to be ok and now i used this one but took too much money out , im worried now that i wont be able to get any of money back or see the tickets either

the last two posts about this company saying they are a scam

and my eyes see at every big away game loads of non city fans in the city end, many of them who are foreigners on organised trips, how are they obtaining tickets?
how do you know they are on organised trips?
surely that blows your 'onlineticketexpress' gaffe out of the window as that would suggest they are getting them as individuals

until Palace away no London game sold out on loyalty points

squirtyflower said:
squirtyflower said:
fathellensbellend said:

answer the questions, without resorting to rumours, bullshit and lies

you obviously don't go away, loads of people on here will back up the fact that there were Liverpool fans in the city end last week, why would fans with huge loyalty points give up the chance to watch a game of such magnitude.

fathellensbellend said:
squirtyflower said:
squirtyflower said:

you obviously don't go away, loads of people on here will back up the fact that there were Liverpool fans in the city end last week, why would fans with huge loyalty points give up the chance to watch a game of such magnitude.

This sums up the point I was making, I'd normally be ok for this sort of game but got nowhere near it with my points.

fathellensbellend said:
squirtyflower said:
squirtyflower said:

hahahahahaha

you're dead right mate, never been to an away game in me life, i'll bow to your superior knowledge and your incredible super brain that knows the faces of over three thousand City away regulars and know exactly when some 'newbie' turns up

tell you what, I've just got two tickets off a player for Everton away, my first for years as i thought we might win the league there, see if you can spot me in the crowd as you know everyone else and i'll get you a pint<br /><br />-- Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:11 pm --<br /><br />
blue b4 the moon said:
fathellensbellend said:
squirtyflower said:

This sums up the point I was making, I'd normally be ok for this sort of game but got nowhere near it with my points.
you'd have the points if you'd have gone to the games you fantasist

squirtyflower said:
fathellensbellend said:
squirtyflower said:

hahahahahaha

you're dead right mate, never been to an away game in me life, i'll bow to your superior knowledge and your incredible super brain that knows the faces of over three thousand City away regulars and know exactly when some 'newbie' turns up

tell you what, I've just got two tickets off a player for Everton away, my first for years as i thought we might win the league there, see if you can spot me in the crowd as you know everyone else and i'll get you a pint

I recognise a father with his 2 kids in Liverpool shirts attempting to get in the city end, and a front row with non city fans recording the game on their ipads, so your point is.<br /><br />-- Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:14 pm --<br /><br />
blue b4 the moon said:
fathellensbellend said:
squirtyflower said:

strange isn't it.

fathellensbellend said:
squirtyflower said:
squirtyflower said:

It was very confusing. A few Blues were wearing red scarfs with justice on them for the Liverpool 96.

Also, one poster referred to a woman in our end at Chelsea wearing a United top. This may well be true but there was also a young woman with a small group of Asian lads (one or two) with City tops who was threatened just for wearing a plain red coat!' She didn't know any better.

fathellensbellend said:
squirtyflower said:
fathellensbellend said:
hahahahahaha

tell you what, I've just got two tickets off a player for Everton away, my first for years as i thought we might win the league there, see if you can spot me in the crowd as you know everyone else and i'll get you a pint

I recognise a father with his 2 kids in Liverpool shirts attempting to get in the city end, and a front row with non city fans recording the game on their ipads, so your point is.
my point is an isolated incident at one high profile game doesn't mean it happens all the time

however you are of the opinion that organised groups, no single individuals, no tourists are getting tickets for games and depriving long deserving City fans of tickets even though only five games have sold out to loyalty points
i wouldn't know as i never go though

yet you have still to tell me how they get the tickets

and you have yet to answer my two questions, are the club complicit?

squirtyflower said:
fathellensbellend said:
squirtyflower said:
hahahahahaha

I recognise a father with his 2 kids in Liverpool shirts attempting to get in the city end, and a front row with non city fans recording the game on their ipads, so your point is.
my point is an isolated incident at one high profile game doesn't mean it happens all the time

however you are of the opinion that organised groups, no single individuals, no tourists are getting tickets for games and depriving long deserving City fans of tickets even though only five games have sold out to loyalty points

yet you have still to tell me how they get

I will stick up for city fans who are missing out on tickets while non city fans sit in our section in large numbers for high profile games, if it was an odd one or two fair enough, but it isn't, Liverpool away should have been packed with partisan city fans, and it wasn't, why?

fathellensbellend said:
squirtyflower said:
fathellensbellend said:

yet you have still to tell me how they get

I will stick up for city fans who are missing out on tickets while non city fans sit in our section in large numbers for high profile games, if it was an odd one or two fair enough, but it isn't, Liverpool away should have been packed with partisan city fans, and it wasn't, why?
i thought you said it was a father and his two kids?

and you haven't answered my questions about the club

I didn't bother with Livepool - had done the previous 12 or 13 and it is nothing special is it? Not everyone is desperate to go just because the media has built it up, or needs to buy points either.

Liverpool often went on open sale with the restricted view tickets on sale the day before the game. There have been cases of obvious non-city fans in the away section before, often ex-players and their mates.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.