Season Tickets 2014/15

Why the fuck are people moaning before they know anything,just like match day,moan moan fuckin moan.Is it any wonder the atmosphere is appalling !

Thenumber1blue said:
Why the fuck are people moaning before they know anything,just like match day,moan moan fuckin moan.Is it any wonder the atmosphere is appalling !
i couldn't agree more

the OP asks a reasonable question but it's hijacked by the next two posters complaining it will go up
know one knows what will happen yet but let's all have a fucking good moan and blame City, the manager, the owner and the players

Thenumber1blue said:

This, I am going tomorrow but I hope to god I am not surrounded by the type of idiots winging from the first minute against sunderland. If it's too expensive don't go.

No one is forcing you. It's supply and demand.

squirtyflower said:
goatersnipple said:
Ive got a great idea ..
leave them at the price they are cos there fuckin expensive enough.
or seen as weve gone backwards this season reduce them a bit

-- Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:46 pm --

Ive got a great idea ..
leave them at the price they are cos there fuckin expensive enough.
or seen as weve gone backwards this season reduce them a bit
or how about now we've gone backwards you start supporting someone else
Premier League - still in the race whereas scum had won it by this time last year
Champions League - through to the knockout stage for the first time
League Cup - won, last year knocked out at the first time of asking
FA Cup - lost in quarter final, last year lost in final

and you call that going backwards?
some 'fans' need to get a grip
Well said. People seem to forget this is Pellegrini's first season in charge as well, I think he's done a good job and will only improve next season. Considering the slow start we had we've done a great job to come close to winning the title (Unlikely we'll win it but we won't be as far off as we were last season which is progression). Next season could be really special if we get off to a good start, which I expect.

squirtyflower said:
Thenumber1blue said:
i couldn't agree more

the OP asks a reasonable question but it's hijacked by the next two posters complaining it will go up
know one knows what will happen yet but let's all have a fucking good moan and blame City, the manager, the owner and the players

The Club have informed me that my season ticket will be £1,150 in the next year or so - so some of us have been notified of prices.

That said, I might move to an expanded singing section in 2015/16.

Tim of the Oak said:
squirtyflower said:
Thenumber1blue said:
i couldn't agree more

The Club have informed me that my season ticket will be £1,150 in the next year or so - so some of us have been notified of prices.

Really,I find it strange no one else knows about this !

Thenumber1blue said:
Tim of the Oak said:
squirtyflower said:
i couldn't agree more

The club sent out letters to people in the good seats before xmas saying that next season the price will be going up massively. It's only a small percentage of people. Most supporters will find out as normal end of may

Thenumber1blue said:
Tim of the Oak said:
squirtyflower said:
i couldn't agree more

Loads have heard about it

goater1978 said:
Thenumber1blue said:
Tim of the Oak said:

The club sent out letters to people in the good seats before xmas saying that next season the price will be going up massively. It's only a small percentage of people. Most supporters will find out as normal end of may
Ok cheers ,

Unless they knock at minimum, £200 off the price of all season tickets, there's no way we'll be able to fill the stadium expansion - there's plenty of empty seats every match day as it is.

I can't see how we could increase the ticket prices without some issue, given that they've taken deposits on the expansion seats and shown ticket prices for the entire stadium.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.