Season Tickets 2014/15

Ive got a great idea ..
leave them at the price they are cos there fuckin expensive enough.
or seen as weve gone backwards this season reduce them a bit<br /><br />-- Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:46 pm --<br /><br />Ive got a great idea ..
or seen as weve gone backwards this season reduce them a bit

crazyg said:
It was my birthday on the 14th, I'm now 64. I took my daughters for a meal to "celebrate". My eldest daughter (and her partner) gave me an envelope containing a compliments slip on City headed paper (don't ask) saying "Dad. Your free season ticket for 2014/15! Lots of love....."

I'm going to ask for a Superbia!!

Better still, the year after, I'll be getting a geriatric seasoncard as I'll be 65!

They aren't geriatric STs. They have FOC printed on the front and when yer go through the turnstile it plays a little message - YOU AGAIN, YER FOC!

Best be prepared for some serious price increases . On the FAQ page about stadium expansion , it says prices are expected to be between £299 and £900 for 2015/16 As the more expensive tickets on the 2nd tier of CB and East stands will be corporate , presumably this means that those currently paying £600-£700 in those stands will be in for a shock . Lets face it , the number of cheaper tickets will be minuscule . Think they are after pricing fans out which is strange given the expansion or maybe they think we will pay whatever they charge ? Personally , have already decided to ditch Champs League from next season having cut back on aways to only a couple of games , no beer at HT , no programmes , no food , no shirts . Worry is that it might have to be City full stop that get cut out if we continue this headlong rush to get tickets up to £1,000_ .

I think SCs should remain at the same price.

They've already gone up 36.36% from four years ago, when the rate of inflation has barely ever gone above 2% in that time.

With us being no better now than we were when we won the title I don't see how they can justify another increase.

Considering ticket sales have a relatively small impact on the yearly revenue, I don't see why they need to increase the prices dramatically, if at all.

Mrmcfc said:
Considering ticket sales have a relatively small impact on the yearly revenue, I don't see why they need to increase the prices dramatically, if at all.

The club don't give a flying...disappointing but true.

Mrmcfc said:
Correct: 38000 x 50 = £1.9m

City could just offer Porto £36.8m for Mangala instead of £38.7m and they save that much in one transfer.

But there'd be around 10000 fans pissed off with the extra rise, 8000 will pay it with duress, 1000 will be so disillusioned with football prices they finally fuck it off and 1000 just get priced out.

The thing is, I do believe we are now one of the clubs who just don't give a fuck.

Will be interesting to see what they do with level 2 ST holders. Believe they will be getting first dibs on cheap ST's. Given the number that will be leaving level 2 I'm not sure that'll leave much for anyone else.

goatersnipple said:
Ive got a great idea ..

-- Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:46 pm --

Ive got a great idea ..
or how about now we've gone backwards you start supporting someone else
Premier League - still in the race whereas scum had won it by this time last year
Champions League - through to the knockout stage for the first time
League Cup - won, last year knocked out at the first time of asking
FA Cup - lost in quarter final, last year lost in final

and you call that going backwards?
some 'fans' need to get a grip

I can handle another rise as long as i get a City yoyo with my "pack" this year. That is what we really want.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.