Season Tickets - 2023/24

Mine as appeared and had an email off City,but unlike the last few years,my season ticket from last season hasn't gone into the " expired " section, I'm on android btw.

I think I read recently that Liverpool have an official policy where you can arrange to pass season tickets down to family members when you die.

Only realistic chance of getting one there. The 1,000 who’ve just got them in their new stand have been on the waiting list about 25 years. And no one has been allowed to even join the waiting list for about 10 years.
City let you do that as well but you lose all loyalty points but you get to keep the ticket/seat going

On the new downloaded ticket i cannot see the barcode which was showing for each game last year as on a few occasions showing this let me into the ground ?

Good spot…QR code seems to have disappeared from the opening game ticket.

Can foresee there being carnage at the turnstiles for the Newcastle game if & most likely when the NFC tech fails & there’s no QR code backup.

Good spot…QR code seems to have disappeared from the opening game ticket.

Can foresee there being carnage at the turnstiles for the Newcastle game if & most likely when the NFC tech fails & there’s no QR code backup.
I'm on android with Google Wallet the QR code is there, under the blue ticket bit it says show code, tap on that and it's there

I think I read recently that Liverpool have an official policy where you can arrange to pass season tickets down to family members when you die.

Only realistic chance of getting one there. The 1,000 who’ve just got them in their new stand have been on the waiting list about 25 years. And no one has been allowed to even join the waiting list for about 10 years.
It is just crazy for any big PL clubs to turn down customers. They all need bigger stadia with a wider price category (like Barcelona). Football has never been bigger globally. All PL clubs need bigger grounds, bigger away allocations, more food and drink outlets. There should be enough room for the corporates and less wealthy fans. Even Elton John can get an audience of 250,000 these days. The top European clubs could easily get crowds of 100,000 if ticketing was sensibly priced. Infrastructure investment is exempt from FFP rules. Build and they will come.

Mine as appeared and had an email off City,but unlike the last few years,my season ticket from last season hasn't gone into the " expired " section, I'm on android btw.
I'm on android I just came out and went back in and my old ticket had gone a new one had gone in

Wouldn't any newly available S.T.s go straight to the 1st on the waiting list??
Is there any actual evidence of a waiting list?
The club have said there is one but has anyone received a communication stating where they are on such ‘list’. Cobblers imho
The club thinks it has too many ST holders and the behaviour demonstrates this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.