Season Tickets - 2023/24

It's not last year's mate it's got 23/24 on both tickets.
Yeah. I had two for 23/24 but only one had the newcastle match details on it, and the one that was blank was last years seat for my Value gold.

I’m surprised they haven’t targeted the over 65’s as a potential revenue stream. Think I read the rags have cut their discount.

Shhhh I've only just qualified for this. Fucking hell after the shit and heart stopping moments we've endured to get to this age they should give us a free ticket to the bloody tunnel club!

Downloaded my season ticket to my Google wallet. Opened it and low and behold I've got 2 season tickets in my wallet. I've had a value gold season ticket for a few years now and I've got my new seat in 329 and last season's in 303.
I've checked my City account and only my new season ticket is listed.
Just wondering if anybody else has had the same happen to them.
I've got two 23/24 identical tickets neither of which shows the next match. Thought maybe they'd dropped this as it doesn’t matter what match is showing you still get in as the reader is just checking you've a seasoncard (ie paid)?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.