Season Tickets - 2023/24

In this case the renewals window is your friend, you might have to gamble & move seats to somewhere where there is say a block of 4 seats, purchase your 2 ST’s and leave the one either side spare, giving you 2 chances, then pray to the season ticket gods that City release some!

Thank you, it will be a shame to move but needs must I guess, annoyingly the seat next to me has never been used by the same person in all the time we've sat there but it's never for sale so I'm assuming its either owned by someone who just sells every game or City keep it for corporate

Thank you, it will be a shame to move but needs must I guess, annoyingly the seat next to me has never been used by the same person in all the time we've sat there but it's never for sale so I'm assuming its either owned by someone who just sells every game or City keep it for corporate
If you’re not successful in getting a ST for a few seasons & the little fella is getting a bit to big to be smuggling in as U4 , then try purchasing match to match, buy a kid’s membership for a 14yr old (nudge nudge) & buy tickets that get you access through the same gate/turnstyle

Mine was the same on Android.

If you go to the email about your season ticket (sent out about 26th July) and scroll down and click the link where it talks about if you have deleted your season ticket.

View attachment 88663

It takes you to the city website where you can log in and if you go to your season tickets in your account you can download it. You then get the pass updated and in the current passes and it deletes the one in expired passes.
Just said it was already live, it's just in the wrong part of my wallet. I'll give them a call later in the week. Thanks anyway as it should have worked

Has anyone managed to buy a kids season ticket over the last few seasons? Don't know how best to approach it as can never get a ticket in our block (where me and my Dad have season tickets) and he's too big to sit on my knee now, when I asked ticket office before renewals the lass was very vague and said all she could say to try was buying a value gold and then try to move it but when I tried that it (rightly) wouldn't let a five year old purchase one, feel like there must be an easier way even if me and my old man alternate who sits in our actual seats and one of us uses the other one until we could relocate it somewhere nearer

Last time I added a season ticket about four or five years ago, I just bought the cheapest in my block. Think it was on the very front row but I never went down there. No matter how big the game there always seems to be an odd spare seat knocking about somewhere in the vicinity.

After a couple of years doing that, a seat came up on the row in front of me and I relocated it to that. People tend to be good, especially if it’s a child and shuffle along to let them sit next to, or right in front of you.

Of course it’s become a bit trickier recently, so if any do become available over the next season or two, I’d just grab one anywhere and worry about the logistics later. Preferably one with the same entrance as you if it’s for a young child. But as long as it’s in your stand and the same tier, they should be able to alter the entrance on it to match yours. But I’d try and avoid any human interaction if it all possible. Because like you say, they can get a bit funny about an under 12 not been seated next to an accompanying adult. But the computer doesn’t seem to have been set up to flag it up as a problem.

It takes you to the city website where you can log in and if you go to your season tickets in your account you can download it. You then get the pass updated and in the current passes and it deletes the one in expired passes.
I did that a couple of days ago, just checked now and the 23/24 S/T has gone back into expired passes.

Not sure if this has been asked, so apologies if so. My mate is having mine and my lads season tickets for Newcastle.
If I give him my log in details can he download our cards to his phone without it affecting ours?
Thanks.

Not sure if this has been asked, so apologies if so. My mate is having mine and my lads season tickets for Newcastle.
If I give him my log in details can he download our cards to his phone without it affecting ours?
Thanks.
Others may know better but I'm not sure that you can have a season ticket downloaded onto more than one device. I'd just transfer the two tickets for the Newcastle game to your mate to avoid any possible complications. Set him up in your friends and family list if he's not already there in order to do so.

Others may know better but I'm not sure that you can have a season ticket downloaded onto more than one device. I'd just transfer the two tickets for the Newcastle game to your mate to avoid any possible complications. Set him up in your friends and family list if he's not already there in order to do so.

You can definitely have a season ticket on two devices. I’ve had one of mine on mine and another persons the last couple of years. I think I’ve read on here it’s a maximum of two though but I wouldn’t know about that for sure.

But definitely easier, as you say, to just transfer them if it’s only a one off.

Thanks.
We’ve got all 3 of ours on each others phones, which are linked to one account, best to just transfer the tickets to your mate though, unless you’re sharing the Season ticket, if someone has access to your account they have access to your banking details etc, so hopefully it’s a good mate :) and you don’t want him jibbing in before you for a big game! As you can add tickets to wallet on more than one device

You can definitely have a season ticket on two devices. I’ve had one of mine on mine and another persons the last couple of years. I think I’ve read on here it’s a maximum of two though but I wouldn’t know about that for sure.

But definitely easier, as you say, to just transfer them if it’s only a one off.
There’s no limit. You can a season ticket on as many devices as you like. Obviously only works on the first one to be scanned in on matchday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.