Season Tickets - 2023/24

I’m getting the same message mate. Just spent best part of an hour on the phone with Apple support. No luck with the problem so far but I’ll try again tomorrow.
Don’t think it’s Apple mate, more City. After a couple of days back and forth with Fan Support over twitter they sent me a new link which seems to have worked, although I’ve no QR code like last year the ticket is now at least in my wallet!

Don’t think it’s Apple mate, more City. After a couple of days back and forth with Fan Support over twitter they sent me a new link which seems to have worked, although I’ve no QR code like last year the ticket is now at least in my wallet!
Thanks for the reply Robbo. I’ll message them tomorrow … that’ll be fun!

Mine says 23/24 but it's expired. But my lads has updated OK. I just need to tap him in and then wait outside at the moment.... Plenty of time yet

City sent a link to download season ticket after I sent a request via "send an enquiry on line"

Received a reply within 2 days.

Cheers MCFC now downloaded and a happy blue .

(although why we can't simply download ourselves with an Iphone from your season ticket account I have no idea)

Last edited:
Mine says 23/24 but it's expired. But my lads has updated OK. I just need to tap him in and then wait outside at the moment.... Plenty of time yet
Mines the same, updated to 23/24, no opponent and still in the expired part of wallet

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.