Season Tickets - 2023/24

I had same problem and supporter help also just sent me a link after a few days wait and all good now
Yeah they’ve just done the same for me so all good thanks. They came back to me in a couple of hours so presumably they’ve learned from yourself and others.

Mine says 23/24 but it's expired. But my lads has updated OK. I just need to tap him in and then wait outside at the moment.... Plenty of time yet
Mine was the same on Android.

If you go to the email about your season ticket (sent out about 26th July) and scroll down and click the link where it talks about if you have deleted your season ticket.

1690980393551.png

It takes you to the city website where you can log in and if you go to your season tickets in your account you can download it. You then get the pass updated and in the current passes and it deletes the one in expired passes.

Has anyone managed to buy a kids season ticket over the last few seasons? Don't know how best to approach it as can never get a ticket in our block (where me and my Dad have season tickets) and he's too big to sit on my knee now, when I asked ticket office before renewals the lass was very vague and said all she could say to try was buying a value gold and then try to move it but when I tried that it (rightly) wouldn't let a five year old purchase one, feel like there must be an easier way even if me and my old man alternate who sits in our actual seats and one of us uses the other one until we could relocate it somewhere nearer

Has anyone managed to buy a kids season ticket over the last few seasons? Don't know how best to approach it as can never get a ticket in our block (where me and my Dad have season tickets) and he's too big to sit on my knee now, when I asked ticket office before renewals the lass was very vague and said all she could say to try was buying a value gold and then try to move it but when I tried that it (rightly) wouldn't let a five year old purchase one, feel like there must be an easier way even if me and my old man alternate who sits in our actual seats and one of us uses the other one until we could relocate it somewhere nearer
In this case the renewals window is your friend, you might have to gamble & move seats to somewhere where there is say a block of 4 seats, purchase your 2 ST’s and leave the one either side spare, giving you 2 chances, then pray to the season ticket gods that City release some!

Not sure if this is the right place but having to sell my 3 season tickets for next season (2 adults, 1 u 18). Block 130, row G .

Looking for face value £1885 for the 3. pm if anyone interested

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.