Season Tickets - 2023/24

What happened at Arsenal? I recall a delayed KO but no more.

Net spend!!!!!!!!
Thousands couldn’t get past the turnstiles to get into the stadium… it brought back too many memories from last season and they were all too traumatised to enter the stadium.

Thousands couldn’t get past the turnstiles to get into the stadium… it brought back too many memories from last season and they were all too traumatised to enter the stadium.
Hated going to Arsenal when we got good. The stewards seemed to hate us and gave the most aggressive frisks.

I know we won the league that season but the 1-0 / Balotelli red card left me spitting nails. I was furious and the Gooner slags were loving it.

Where did you get this info from? If this is the case the ticket office shouldn't be advising fans that the mobile ticket will update with the fixture before the game. If its not going to show the next game then what about cup matches?

Just the same as when it was cards I guess. If you paid for a cup game they’d make your card work. If you didn’t, they wouldn’t.

Not sure if it’s been mentioned, but the barcode’s have been added to the Season Tickets now for the iPhone’s

Ours wasn’t there previously but have just updated this morning.

Thank god for that, as don’t trust it would work without the barcode, and saves me a call to the club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.