Season Tickets - 2023/24

I have been on all 3 cup schemes for the past two years. Can anybody tell me if these subscriptions automatically renew or do I need to join again for this season?
You got the choice to renew when you renewed your season ticket but can do it from your account in the City app !

You got the choice to renew when you renewed your season ticket but can do it from your account in the City app !
I always check it either way, I don’t trust these databases. And that’s because I work with databases and there are people who get employed in IT who shouldn’t be trusted to do anything other than make the brews, and even then I do my own.

I did that when i renewed but had to do it all again yesterday.
Lucky I checked, think the cut off was 30th Aug and I was only logged on to find out what was happening with the android season ticket .

My season ticket renewed automatically. It looks like the cup schemes are active but I want to be 100% certain. Just been on the phone to the ticket office for an hour and then got cut off.

Assuming everyone got the same email as me the other day about some of the entrances changing while they do building work ?

Don’t know if they will change on your phones to the new one or you’ve just got to know?

Also said something about some entrances not having turnstiles this season and blokes with hand held devices will scan you in. Think entrance B was one of them.

Sounds like there’s absolutely no chance of anything going wrong there.

Assuming everyone got the same email as me the other day about some of the entrances changing while they do building work ?

Don’t know if they will change on your phones to the new one or you’ve just got to know?

Also said something about some entrances not having turnstiles this season and blokes with hand held devices will scan you in. Think entrance B was one of them.

Sounds like there’s absolutely no chance of anything going wrong there.

IMG_1100.jpeg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.