Season Tickets - 2023/24

Anyone tech savvy with android. Tried to download season ticket into google wallet but is saying I first need to remove from other account. I only have one gmail account. Any ideas? Will there be anyone to go to at City on Saturday before the match?
There's is a fan support porta cabin that's been installed at the South Stand /East Stand corner which could be helpful on Saturday for those with problems !

Anyone tech savvy with android. Tried to download season ticket into google wallet but is saying I first need to remove from other account. I only have one gmail account. Any ideas? Will there be anyone to go to at City on Saturday before the match?
I tried to download a ticket link they sent me as I hadn't imported my membership, anyway the download defaulted to a chrome location, dunno how I found it but had to remove that before trying again and specifying google wallet, which then worked fine. So did you already attempt the download, which may have been directed somewhere other than wallet on your phone..?

Fan Support on Twitter have put out "Please be advised, as long as you have not listed your ticket on the Ticket Exchange, or transferred your ticket, your pass will still work regardless of the match shown on your Mobile pass."
Hopefully if you have the latest season ticket in your wallet wont mater if it doesn't if it doesnt show the match details

I’ve got two passes in my Wallet for god knows what reason. Last year I could press the three dots top right hand side and it would show a bar code. That doesn’t seem to be there this season and I only have the “hold near reader” option which sometimes last season didn’t work hence the need for the bar code. Is this similar for others?
I had the same issue last season and needed to use the three dot option to bring up a QR code most games. I am concerned the 3 dots are not there this season.

I’ve got two passes in my Wallet for god knows what reason. Last year I could press the three dots top right hand side and it would show a bar code. That doesn’t seem to be there this season and I only have the “hold near reader” option which sometimes last season didn’t work hence the need for the bar code. Is this similar for others?
yeah same as

Yep me too.

@MAG

Any chance you can add the information below to your OP? Lots of people ask about how to Trasnfer or Download their tickets every few pages, and it might be good to have them on the opening post.

Transfer
Login to https://www.mancity.com/tickets
My Account > My Ticketing Account
Make sure the person you’re transferring the tickets to is in your Friends&Family list, if they are:
Tickets
Tick the box for the game you want to transfer and ‘Transfer’ will bold
Press Transfer
Select the person you want to transfer the tickets to and press ‘Transfer’.
If they’re not, add them to your F&F and then do it.

Download
Season Tickets
…it should be there to download.

@MAG

Any chance you can add the information below to your OP? Lots of people ask about how to Trasnfer or Download their tickets every few pages, and it might be good to have them on the opening post.

Transfer
Make sure the person you’re transferring the tickets to is in your Friends&Family list, if they are:
Tickets
Tick the box for the game you want to transfer and ‘Transfer’ will bold
Press Transfer
Select the person you want to transfer the tickets to and press ‘Transfer’.
If they’re not, add them to your F&F and then do it.

Download
Season Tickets
…it should be there to download.

Done!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.