Season Tickets - 2023/24

My season ticket renewed automatically. It looks like the cup schemes are active but I want to be 100% certain. Just been on the phone to the ticket office for an hour and then got cut off.
You can check your cup scheme status by logging into your ticket account

Question for the experts
My son cant make the game on sat and has transferred his ticket to me.
Can I have 2 season tickets on one phone or would the best option be forwading the e-mail with the link to my wife and downloading it on her phone ?

Can someone please advise me on how to transfer a ticket, my grandson who is on my family and friends is travelling on his own to the game and won't be there until ko so wanted to send him his ticket I always have it on my phone, do I just send via email, I've looked at os but can't work it out.
Help much appreciated

Has anyone transferred their ST to friends and family for the Newcastle match.
I have but the person has not received an email confirmation.
Should they have by now?
(Am current on the phone to supporters services - 28mins and still not got through to anyone).

Has anyone transferred their ST to friends and family for the Newcastle match.
I have but the person has not received an email confirmation.
Should they have by now?
(Am current on the phone to supporters services - 28mins and still not got through to anyone).
I transferred mine last week and they received the email straight away.

Anyone tech savvy with android. Tried to download season ticket into google wallet but is saying I first need to remove from other account. I only have one gmail account. Any ideas? Will there be anyone to go to at City on Saturday before the match?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.