Season Tickets - 2023/24

Anyone tech savvy with android. Tried to download season ticket into google wallet but is saying I first need to remove from other account. I only have one gmail account. Any ideas? Will there be anyone to go to at City on Saturday before the match?
I have had issue for three weeks,spoke to the fan helpline last week who have arranged for a paper ticket for the Newcastle game.Still showing in my account but unable to add to wallet.If you find a solution pls let me know, I'm gonna speak to them again next week as I'm in Athens at the moment until late Friday.

I have had issue for three weeks,spoke to the fan helpline last week who have arranged for a paper ticket for the Newcastle game.Still showing in my account but unable to add to wallet.If you find a solution pls let me know, I'm gonna speak to them again next week as I'm in Athens at the moment until late Friday.
Have they actually arranged your paper ticket yet? I've asked them for one because my season card downloads to my wallet but then randomly disappears and I want to be sure I can get in without any hassle. I'm assuming they send an email or link to an email but I'm still waiting.

Have they actually arranged your paper ticket yet? I've asked them for one because my season card downloads to my wallet but then randomly disappears and I want to be sure I can get in without any hassle. I'm assuming they send an email or link to an email but I'm still waiting.

They're absolutely useless. Rang up last Tuesday and they said they'd call me back. No call. Rang them up again on the Thursday and they said they're aware of my issue and expect a call on the Friday or Monday as they're busy. Again no phone call so rang them back up again on Tuesday and they said it'll be sorted by the Newcastle game. Looks like I'm calling yet again tomorrow and gobbing off.

They're absolutely useless. Rang up last Tuesday and they said they'd call me back. No call. Rang them up again on the Thursday and they said they're aware of my issue and expect a call on the Friday or Monday as they're busy. Again no phone call so rang them back up again on Tuesday and they said it'll be sorted by the Newcastle game. Looks like I'm calling yet again tomorrow and gobbing off.
Awful that

They’ve changed the entrances on my mobile tickets that are affected by the work. So that’s promising.

A couple of mine are in the entrances they’re saying will be accessed by hand held devices. That could be interesting.

Anyone tech savvy with android. Tried to download season ticket into google wallet but is saying I first need to remove from other account. I only have one gmail account. Any ideas? Will there be anyone to go to at City on Saturday before the match?
I had a similar sounding issue with my Real Madrid ticket last season, the system thought the ticket existed on another device (even though it didn't) so wouldn't let me download it. Ticket Office got it sorted eventually but it took a while and only then after I spoke to them in person. I would recommend you get down to the ticket office before the match if you can.

IMG_7840.png
I’ve got this I deleted my old one to see if I could update it now I’ve got fuck all! I suppose I’ll have to go to the ticket office tomorrow it’s fucking ridiculous

I’ve got two passes in my Wallet for god knows what reason. Last year I could press the three dots top right hand side and it would show a bar code. That doesn’t seem to be there this season and I only have the “hold near reader” option which sometimes last season didn’t work hence the need for the bar code. Is this similar for others?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.