Season Tickets - 2023/24

Seems early this.

I’m really not sure if to renew. Missed a few games this year due to date changes & work clashing. Pisses me right off

I have also lost a bit of passion for football this year although right now I’m loving the buzz around city. It’s felt missing most of the season or maybe it’s just me or maybe the World Cup took the shine of it.

Take my old man & nephew so probably do it more for them.

Not got long to decide though :-(

One of the issues is that City historically have had one of the cheapest season tickets in the top league. As I see it the people who run the club want us to pay what the other top clubs charge. And that means they intend to raise the prices year on year until there`s parity with the others. The fact that were in the middle of a national economic depression it will not stop them from achieving their target.
It`s as if there`s some sort of resentment that we`re getting to see the best team on the cheap. Their decisions are being taken with a cold heart and lack of understanding of our club`s roots.
my take they want less season ticket holders so match day tickets are supply and demand hence the new silver season ticket which is every game bar so called big 6 these they you have first dibbs to buy at full ticket price or a tourist who spends in shop food outlet buy's it and generates more money
to sell madrid tickets to any member shows that. in 2 years theres even more group champions league games to shift and them they upset today will remember this and i hope they struggle to shift them

I am in block 131 and it has gone up £50.00. I am going to renew and re-locate to a cheaper seat. Might try pitch-side and invest in water-proof clothing.

Is it reasonable for us to expect that at a time of double digit inflation tickets will not go up? I am not happy about a £50 (6%) increase for me, but I’m not happy about the price of energy, food and everything else going up either. The economy is in a bad way and inflation is out of control.
I am not trying to be contrary or controversial, but I would be amazed if the cost to the club of putting a game on has not gone up by more than 6% in the last year, it must have. So the question is whether the club should absorb that cost or pass it on. I don‘t really know, but I can understand why the prices have gone up.
The thing is, when inflation was only 1% or 2% for years, the Club still increased prices by 5-10% a year

With the billions generated nowadays there is no justification to keep putting prices up, if anything we should be paying less as we make up such a small part of revenue, but we add the atmosphere that keeps the tourists coming.

It’s a pricey hobby. Im surprised no one has trotted out the just give up fags and booze. Used to be regular comment on here.

What was this years because I don’t remember that one?
Not got this years but assuming around €65m to €70m. Source for previous years:

I am in block 131 and it has gone up £50.00. I am going to renew and re-locate to a cheaper seat. Might try pitch-side and invest in water-proof clothing.
That’s where I’m at, don’t think the weather has been that bad either (barring Munich) this season, in fact it’s been very mild, but that’s probably down to the World Cup interruption

Does anyone know anything about getting a gold season ticket this year.

Gave up my season ticket a few years ago and it feels like there’s no way back.

Does anyone know anything about getting a gold season ticket this year.

Gave up my season ticket a few years ago and it feels like there’s no way back.

dbb9b333c3ee64051fd9522c38e250ca.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.