Season Tickets - 2023/24

Who knows? But I don’t think I’ve ever seen them indicate there is qualifying criteria for anything and then there wasn’t
Qualifying criteria last season was having a membership, qualifying criteria for Madrid tickets was having a membership, which next year will have their highest subscription numbers yet….I think we know where this is going

Gone up £50 = 5 per month. Can't say I it's a hill to die on for me. £1.25 per week and probably still amongst the cheapest season tickets in the PL to watch the best football and best team, but I get it still irks some people. A mate pays £600 for his Preston season ticket. Believe me, he would love to see & experience what I do for an extra £165 per year / £4 per week..

That same argument that you’ve made has been repeated pretty much every season for the last 10 years. Ticket prices have gone up massively over that time.

The club will probably love that you’re trying to justify it. No doubt when they increase it every year for the next 5 you’ll still try and defend it

There are a tiny number of cheap seats in ss3. Those tickets are being used to to highlight how cheap our tickets are. Reality is most of our season ticket and match day prices aren’t cheap

I’ve said it before but I honestly think new full season tickets are a thing of the past. Silver might remain an option, but the club want to sell seats individually, for the big games at least.
I guess it makes financial sense for the club and may appeal to some supporters but not all obviously.

Is there a season ticket waiting list? Supposedly you go onto it when you’re a Cityzen member. My son has never been given any details on this whatsoever, how many people are on it, will there ever be any benefit to being on it etc.
If there is silver season tickets left to sell at the end of the renewal period they will put whatever is left on sale to match day member.

The last 2 season a very small number of seats have been made available but are very quickly snapped up.

Both seasons I had season tickets in my basket, however the issue for is we are a family of 4, the seats available are usually single seats dotted around.

I’ve emailed the club to ask if silver season tickets become available for next season and I managed to purchase 4, can we be relocated somewhere with 4 seats together which would usually be put on sale to buy tickets, as my 4 year old & 6 year old can’t sit in their own.

Not holding much hope it will be a yes but always worth asking the question

That same argument that you’ve made has been repeated pretty much every season for the last 10 years. Ticket prices have gone up massively over that time.

The club will probably love that you’re trying to justify it. No doubt when they increase it every year for the next 5 you’ll still try and defend it

There are a tiny number of cheap seats in ss3. Those tickets are being used to to highlight how cheap our tickets are. Reality is most of our season ticket and match day prices aren’t cheap
Not me fella. Never made a comment on this or any city forum about my season ticket price in the 30 years I have had one never mind the last 10 years. Football isn't cheap, that's just the reality and choice people make as to whether they choose to attend or not

Reactions: CC1

How much was an average adult season ticket in 2013?

I can't believe we're potentially on cusp of making history, watching the best football team on the planet, with the best manager in the world, the best midfielder in the world and the best centre forward in the world, and there's talk on here of arranging a fucking protest against the club about ticket prices.

Give. Your. Fucking. Heads. A. Wobble. Fuck sake.

Doesn’t mention anything about new Silvers. It says existing season ticket holders can apply to downgrade to Silver.

Only of mention of completely new season tickets is:

dac1080f079c0c55cd07e9b88aac0077.jpg

No mention if they may be silver or regular.

With any logic (not that the ticket office use any of course) they will have to be Silvers. Unless they give current Silver holders a window to upgrade after renewals before listing new Golds to everybody else. There'd quite rightly be discontent if new Gold ones were handed out fresh when Silver holders weren't allowed to upgrade.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.