Season Tickets - 2023/24

It says active by my 2023/24 Cup schemes and my card details (suitably censored) are on there as well but then at the top it says Join.
I thought I had joined .......... I asked the bot thingymabob in the help whatchamacallit and it just gave me a load of gobbleydegook. Am I on the flipping cup schemes or not??? I'm reluctant to spend a couple of hours holding on the phone but I suppose I might have to.
Ohhhh the weariness of being a City supporter at times!!! ;-)
This had me panicking too. You would have thought the banner message was only displayed to those who weren't on any of the cup schemes!

I've got Google wallet and can't download the season card. I get a message suggesting reasons why I can't - none of them apply. Guess it's just too early.
My Google wallet updated automatically last season so what's changed for this season !

View attachment 86396
Confirmed that there will be no new season tickets this year as the club wants more tourists. FFS.
No chance that not one single ST holder out of the 40,000 decided not to renew so this is a blatant lie from the club, and don't expect any to "become available" either because match tickets are released next Wednesday.
I know personally 5 season ticket holders who have not renewed. I know they wont be many but there are always some due to personal reasons. End of the day the club would rather day trippers who spend £££ in the club shop than a loyal fan

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.