Season Tickets - 2023/24

Was replying to CityMan who said he'd tried to download his ! Was wondering why as they automatically updated last season and was checking if anything had changed for this season !
Not changed for me. 2022-23 SC is in my Google Wallet with my seat details and the date saying 1st August but no fixture showing. I assume it will update as it did last year.

I know personally 5 season ticket holders who have not renewed. I know they wont be many but there are always some due to personal reasons. End of the day the club would rather day trippers who spend £££ in the club shop than a loyal fan
Not sure it has anything to do with the club shop.More to do with Citizen Member sales.

Not sure it has anything to do with the club shop.More to do with Citizen Member sales.
I mentioned the club shop because the day trippers spend money in the club shop on all the merchandise. Rather than if they sold more season tickets that wouldn't happen. More money for single tickets and more money on the day on merchandise!

I know personally 5 season ticket holders who have not renewed. I know they wont be many but there are always some due to personal reasons. End of the day the club would rather day trippers who spend £££ in the club shop than a loyal fan

I suspected this to be the case.

Absolutely ridiculous for the club to state the Season ticket allocation was full & every single ST renewed.

Just be honest in declaring the club are trying to maximise revenue at every single opportunity & they’re a greedy bunch!

I suspected this to be the case.

Absolutely ridiculous for the club to state the Season ticket allocation was full & every single ST renewed.

Just be honest in declaring the club are trying to maximise revenue at every single opportunity & they’re a greedy bunch!
I don't think they did say that, the only communication was to stayed there will be no new season tickets released this year

E mail for city today , you will not need to download this year season ticket as it will update automatically in your Apple/ Google wallet

I don't think they did say that, the only communication was to stayed there will be no new season tickets released this year
Got this last week:

Your Cityzens Junior Membership includes:

• 12 months membership
  • Priority access to tickets for all home fixtures
  • £5 off home Premier League match tickets
  • Exclusive 10% City Store discount
  • New and exclusive membership pack and personalised membership card
  • No booking fees
  • Access to the Season Ticket waiting list
  • One free Junior pass to the Stadium Tour
  • Exclusive Junior content and competitions
  • Manchester City Women’s: discount and priority on tickets
  • Bring a friend free to one Manchester City Women's game

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.