Season Tickets - 2023/24

Hope people sort their shit out with any issues best they can today,last thing we need is an Arsenal last week scenario happening,especially being a daft o clock kick off as it is

anybody had this message when trying to download ticket even though I have no ticket to delete in apple walletScreenshot 2023-08-19 at 09.56.01.png

would appreciate help/advice if anybody can. I downloaded my season ticket to my iPhone a couple of weeks ago and it was in there showing the barcodes game. I checked it today and it's gone so I went to my ticketing account to download it again. when I try I just get a screen that says forbidden that there has been a maximum number of 2 passes issued and I must remove one from my device first. there isn't one there to remove, does anybody have any ideas.
I’ve had that apparently technical issue
Phoned the club was on for 20 minutes waiting sorted in 30 secs they sent a link and it’s in my wallet

Thanks for the advice everybody. Phoned the club on 0161 444 1894 spoke to a very helpful guy after behind on hold for 26 minutes. He sent me a new link and I now have my ticket back in my apple wallet. I wish we could go back to cards, never had anything like as many problems with them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.