Season Tickets - 2023/24

weve got a season ticket that we passed onto another account - they’ve received a digital ticket, but there’s no qr code - should there be? It just says ‘hold near reader’

It’s on a I phone in their wallet. If you click the three dots and go to details you can see a qr code

Last edited:
Is something wrong with my access to purchase tickets on the website?
Every home match reads "Sold Out" up to Feb 24 where from there until the end of season it says "First Release Sold Out".
Is that right?

Was in my new Value Gold seat tonight in block 318. Thought the atmosphere was great - looking forward to rest of the season

After it was looking like Android devices would just show your SC without any fixture information (last night's game wasn't showing) I've just checked and the Fulham game is showing. Makes no difference but it might calm the nerves of some posters :)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-08-20-11-15-18-574_com.google.android.gms~2.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-08-20-11-15-18-574_com.google.android.gms~2.jpg
    148.9 KB · Views: 24
After it was looking like Android devices would just show your SC without any fixture information (last night's game wasn't showing) I've just checked and the Fulham game is showing. Makes no difference but it might calm the nerves of some posters :)
Yea all good
Its the lack of information from the club that causes the issues .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.