Season Tickets - 2024/25

That won’t happen. The club would have to relocate most of SSL3. An extra 2000 seats up there. They won’t do that. The club aren’t going to give 5000 tickets to away fans. We’d become a laughing stock, just to fill the Etihad.
I don't think they will but money is money

If you can't go to away games what are you gaining by having platinum?
Not looking for gain, just happy with what I have and as the superstitious sort worried that it would be unlucky to change now............ I know, I know, it sounds stupid but hey ho that's me and I won't be here for ever. :-)

Not looking for gain, just happy with what I have and as the superstitious sort worried that it would be unlucky to change now............ I know, I know, it sounds stupid but hey ho that's me and I won't be here for ever. :-)
Just seems strange to pay £50 for something you dont need and doesn't benefit you?

Just seems strange to pay £50 for something you dont need and doesn't benefit you?
It keeps me sane and believing without thinking it's my fault whenever anything goes wrong. Yes I know it's daft but I rarely go to the theatre any more and I only go out for a meal now and again, plus I am not going to the European matches abroad so I can afford that £50. :-)

Look I doubt it will be going on for much longer, and, if the younger fans wishes come about (no discount for FOC's (Funny Old Codgers)) then I will drop it but not whilst I am merely being superstitious. :-)

That won’t happen. The club would have to relocate most of SSL3. An extra 2000 seats up there. They won’t do that. The club aren’t going to give 5000 tickets to away fans. We’d become a laughing stock, just to fill the Etihad.

Not only that. With the club voting against the £30 away tickets they'll be against allowing a larger number of people paying less than half the price of some of the home tickets.

Reactions: jrb

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.