Season Tickets - 2024/25

@prestwich blue said as much as too, but as I understand it if you’re on a Flexi-Gold you don’t have to buy them all either. So whereas a season ticket holder on a gold relists the ones he can’t get to, a Flexi-Gold holder simply doesn’t buy the ones he can’t get to or doesn’t fancy. So unless I’m misunderstanding some other t/c, someone could use it to buy into the biggest games and ignore the others. Which seems a bit of a risky strategy from the club because while we’d have no extra trouble shifting thousands of extra tickets for the derby, lower table games are the ones most likely to see any potential stagnation in demand considering everything else going on - parking problems, price rises etc. From a supporter perspective it’s certainly better than no season ticket at all though.
Unfortunately they are asking if you want to attend 3 weeks in advance of game then only giving you 3 days to purchase ticket. Unfortunately my daughter doesn’t know where she’s going to be tomorrow let alone 3 weeks before.

Unfortunately they are asking if you want to attend 3 weeks in advance of game then only giving you 3 days to purchase ticket. Unfortunately my daughter doesn’t know where she’s going to be tomorrow let alone 3 weeks before.
As it is though, season ticket holders and regular matchday buyers have to commit to games months and months in advance (with tickets all going on sale at once)...so not necessarily any worse, unless they're saying you can't return the ticket to them if you can't make it?

As it is though, season ticket holders and regular matchday buyers have to commit to games months and months in advance (with tickets all going on sale at once)...so not necessarily any worse, unless they're saying you can't return the ticket to them if you can't make it?
You can't transfer it or put it on the exchange. It would make no sense for the club to sell tickets three weeks in advance and then let you give it back if you decided you couldn't go.

It's not for everyone but as it's unlikely that new full SCs will be issued for the foreseeable they will be attractive to a segment of our support. If my Gold SC was converted to a Flexi at some point then that would be me out however after over 60 years of match going.

You can't transfer it or put it on the exchange. It would make no sense for the club to sell tickets three weeks in advance and then let you give it back if you decided you couldn't go.

It's not for everyone but as it's unlikely that new full SCs will be issued for the foreseeable they will be attractive to a segment of our support. If my Gold SC was converted to a Flexi at some point then that would be me out however after over 60 years of match going.
T and Cs are the same as they are for match day ticket holders who are unable to attend, by the looks of it. Seven days notice. I've always found they've been good to their word if I couldn't make a game - as long as I met the seven day deadline - and long may that continue.

What if Flexi-Gold Season Ticket Members purchased their ticket for a match they then cannot?
Should fans purchase their seat but are then unable to attend, they can receive a refund up to seven days prior to the match.

https://www.mancity.com/tickets/season-tickets-2425/flexi-gold-season-tickets

CB3 there's only a few that I recognise each time. Germans behind me and to the right last night and a Chinese lass in front. Relocating on the 12th. Seem to get Scottish schools up there a fair bit bizarrely. Had a couple of pints in town and there were Belgians, Americans etc all going to the game.

I do wonder whether all the tickets going on sale at the start of the season is to cater more for the tourist types. Booking flights, accommodation etc. Quite obvious it makes it hard for a working class individual to attend regularly. A good way of killing two ducks with one stone.
The problem is those games can be moved to any broadcast slot at quite short notice. And games which clash with FA Cup weekends or the LC final weekend can be moved by weeks or even months. It might be possible to get a refund on the ticket but would flight and accommodation costs be easy to recover?

T and Cs are the same as they are for match day ticket holders who are unable to attend, by the looks of it. Seven days notice. I've always found they've been good to their word if I couldn't make a game - as long as I met the seven day deadline - and long may that continue.

What if Flexi-Gold Season Ticket Members purchased their ticket for a match they then cannot?
Should fans purchase their seat but are then unable to attend, they can receive a refund up to seven days prior to the match.

https://www.mancity.com/tickets/season-tickets-2425/flexi-gold-season-tickets
My mistake then. Apologies

I had read on here that you couldn't but maybe I'm getting mixed up with Value Gold.

If they are the only option for a sort of season ticket (Seasonal Matchday Member) there will be a demand for them. Just not from existing SC holders

The problem is those games can be moved to any broadcast slot at quite short notice. And games which clash with FA Cup weekends or the LC final weekend can be moved by weeks or even months. It might be possible to get a refund on the ticket but would flight and accommodation costs be easy to recover?

I guess that's the chance you take. I imagine people would come for a few days upto a week. Most games would only get shifted from a Saturday to a Sunday say so that wouldn't make much difference to them. Book accommodation in advance with the likes of booking.com with free cancellation is easier than getting a refund from the club which is like pulling teeth. I imagine some airlines might let you reserve flights for a small charge if you're inclined to be uber cautious too.

My mistake then. Apologies

I had read on here that you couldn't but maybe I'm getting mixed up with Value Gold.

If they are the only option for a sort of season ticket (Seasonal Matchday Member) there will be a demand for them. Just not from existing SC holders
Yes - I suspect the club will try and encourage Gold members onto them, which is pointless from our perspective. They should be making them widely available to lapsed and new season ticket holders who want to get onto the Gold eventually, but from the looks of it only a handful will go on sale to matchday members and the club are being tight-lipped about when that will be.

Yes - I suspect the club will try and encourage Gold members onto them, which is pointless from our perspective. They should be making them widely available to lapsed and new season ticket holders who want to get onto the Gold eventually, but from the looks of it only a handful will go on sale to matchday members and the club are being tight-lipped about when that will be.
Also there is no way of expressing interest for current members on the site.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.