Season Tickets - 2024/25

Couldn’t find any other posts on season tickets So..
Does anyone know what time the season ticket relocation window opens tomorrow ( Friday) ? Can’t find this info on the City web site, cheers.

Couldn’t find any other posts on season tickets So..
Does anyone know what time the season ticket relocation window opens tomorrow ( Friday) ? Can’t find this info on the City web site, cheers.

They’re not saying yet. Sounds like it might be staggered.

Relocates will open on Friday, you will receive an email before then, informing you of allocated times

Hey all,

Does anyone know if many season tickets tend to go on sale each season?

Me and the lad have only been members for one season and only got to a couple of games, as I managed to mess up the online queuing / too slow off the draw.

I’ve seen the Flexi-gold chat, which sounds interesting too - but again wonder whether they'll make it as far as us ‘armchair’ members who’ve only got to a couple of games so far, and don’t have many points.

Met a City fan at the England Brazil game (top man whose claim to fame was a beaut of a header from a wayward Rodri shot!) who said it was very doable to get tickets on here, but again I guess you need to be pretty quick / lucky to jump on it when a couple come up… and ideally know people selling.

Anyways, thanks for reading and hope to see you at more games next season.

Liam

(PS yes new member / no posts but not a bot or scammer lol.)

They’re not saying yet. Sounds like it might be staggered.

Relocates will open on Friday, you will receive an email before then, informing you of allocated times

Wait so do some people get to pick first? If so why?
I mean for anyone impacted by NS construction of course but shouldn’t everyone else be on the same line?

Poor communication from City once again tbh.

Wait so do some people get to pick first? If so why?
I mean for anyone impacted by NS construction of course but shouldn’t everyone else be on the same line?

Poor communication from City once again tbh.

Don’t think they’ve ever done that before and I can’t imagine why they’d do it now.

It was just the “allocated time” line that made me think it’s what they might have in mind. Probably just the same allocated time for everyone and the wording is misleading.

Hey all,

Does anyone know if many season tickets tend to go on sale each season?

Me and the lad have only been members for one season and only got to a couple of games, as I managed to mess up the online queuing / too slow off the draw.

I’ve seen the Flexi-gold chat, which sounds interesting too - but again wonder whether they'll make it as far as us ‘armchair’ members who’ve only got to a couple of games so far, and don’t have many points.

Met a City fan at the England Brazil game (top man whose claim to fame was a beaut of a header from a wayward Rodri shot!) who said it was very doable to get tickets on here, but again I guess you need to be pretty quick / lucky to jump on it when a couple come up… and ideally know people selling.

Anyways, thanks for reading and hope to see you at more games next season.

Liam

(PS yes new member / no posts but not a bot or scammer lol.)

Simple answer, no they don't. Been trying to get mine back for 2 years and no luck.

Summer 2022: A complete free-for-all where they offered just silver season tickets, 14 games excluding the big 5.

Summer 2023: No season tickets made available.

Been a City member for years, done about 40 games in the last 2 seasons Inc. Away games, trips to Wembley etc...and it's been expensive as fuck.
Hoping there is at least some criteria if they go on sale this summer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.