Season Tickets - 2024/25

Still no updates to the flexi gold registering of interest. So looks like if they are offered it is going to be after the relocation windows and you will have to try find a random spare seat nearby to you where your Junior citizen can sit? Seems a bit odd.
Just had this confirmed on Twitter, emails being sent out in next few days

Still no updates to the flexi gold registering of interest. So looks like if they are offered it is going to be after the relocation windows and you will have to try find a random spare seat nearby to you where your Junior citizen can sit? Seems a bit odd.

I had an email earlier today about it.

3acc4795df04c257057307c94dc4d0a3.jpg

Just checked & mine was in there too! Absolutely made up, the lad had offered to give up his seat for the little fella, but I really wanted him to keep coming, it’s probably the only time we spend together due to work etc

A question on these flexi-golds if one has found an answer to … would we be able to buy the junior seats as advertised but if something happens in that three week period, would we be able to upgrade it to an adult so someone else in the family can use it or it must only be returned to the club for a refund (which is what is allowed up to 7 days before the game)? The question arises as these flexi-golds specifically don’t have access to ticket exchange or ticket transfer to family/friends.

A question on these flexi-golds if one has found an answer to … would we be able to buy the junior seats as advertised but if something happens in that three week period, would we be able to upgrade it to an adult so someone else in the family can use it or it must only be returned to the club for a refund (which is what is allowed up to 7 days before the game)? The question arises as these flexi-golds specifically don’t have access to ticket exchange or ticket transfer to family/friends.

Adding a second question to it:

How would cup schemes work for these flexi-gold tickets then? It says in FAQs you can add cup schemes as regular gold STs and won’t have to purchase them separately (as you would for league games) … would those cup tickets then have access to ticket transfer to family/friends? As another FAQ question says flexi-golds have no access to either ticket exchange or ticket transfer … conflicting info, they clearly haven’t thought all this through and making it up as they go along.

I also have an email about flexigold now. Tues 16th April to Wed 17th April - I am assuming

I have one now too. Tuesday 16th April to Wednesday for me. Still no info on pricing. But if there isn';t a seat next to me (which is unlikely based on the bloke who does sit there) then I'll have to relocate, but i sit with my dad so not sure we will manage to find three seats together.

and still no clarity on the prices for the different games.

I also have an email about flexigold now. Tues 16th April to Wed 17th April - I am assuming

I have one now too. Tuesday 16th April to Wednesday for me. Still no info on pricing. But if there isn';t a seat next to me (which is unlikely based on the bloke who does sit there) then I'll have to relocate, but i sit with my dad so not sure we will manage to find three seats together.

and still no clarity on the prices for the different games.
it says the overall cost will equal the price of an u18 ST in that block, and then you have the £75 fee

it says the overall cost will equal the price of an u18 ST in that block, and then you have the £75 fee
Yes but no details on how the swing is between the matchday prices compared to the 1/19th average price i.e. are Cat A down at 0.2x the average price and Cat C up at 1.8x the average price.

see Previous posts in this thread around #1423 mark

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.