Season Tickets - 2024/25

It’s purely gut instinct but I don’t believe new Seasoncards will go on sale until the capacity is increased.

Hey all,

Does anyone know if many season tickets tend to go on sale each season?

Me and the lad have only been members for one season and only got to a couple of games, as I managed to mess up the online queuing / too slow off the draw.

I’ve seen the Flexi-gold chat, which sounds interesting too - but again wonder whether they'll make it as far as us ‘armchair’ members who’ve only got to a couple of games so far, and don’t have many points.

Met a City fan at the England Brazil game (top man whose claim to fame was a beaut of a header from a wayward Rodri shot!) who said it was very doable to get tickets on here, but again I guess you need to be pretty quick / lucky to jump on it when a couple come up… and ideally know people selling.

Anyways, thanks for reading and hope to see you at more games next season.

Liam

(PS yes new member / no posts but not a bot or scammer lol.)
You have no chance of a season ticket if you only have 1 year as a member

Hey all,

Does anyone know if many season tickets tend to go on sale each season?

Me and the lad have only been members for one season and only got to a couple of games, as I managed to mess up the online queuing / too slow off the draw.

I’ve seen the Flexi-gold chat, which sounds interesting too - but again wonder whether they'll make it as far as us ‘armchair’ members who’ve only got to a couple of games so far, and don’t have many points.

Met a City fan at the England Brazil game (top man whose claim to fame was a beaut of a header from a wayward Rodri shot!) who said it was very doable to get tickets on here, but again I guess you need to be pretty quick / lucky to jump on it when a couple come up… and ideally know people selling.

Anyways, thanks for reading and hope to see you at more games next season.

Liam

(PS yes new member / no posts but not a bot or scammer lol.)
Rag.

Welcome to BM :)

You may have some luck getting some sort of ticket when the expanded North stand opens but don't dilly dally when applications open.

Thanks for your answers. Reckon there are some far more deserving than us, so will keep plugging away with the odd games for now... and be on it when any opps do pop up! Cheers

Site doesn't seem to be allowing you to relocate 2 seats together, so bit of a gamble doing them separately but managed to get it sorted.

If the club insist on raising season card prices to increase revenue maybe they should also consider charging the gobby meedya for their entry, food and drink. Theyll still slag us off but at least we'll have the satisfaction of knowing they don't get anything free for the privilege !

I just looked at the email saying relocation is open.
i notice the only place there is availability to move in level 2 is south stand.
am I being cynical in thinking they don’t want to move any more people into the rest of level 2 because most of that will be bars and lounges at some point?

ked at the email saying relocation is open.
i notice the only place there is availability to move in level 2 is south stand.
am I being cynical in thinking they don’t want to move any more people into the rest of level 2 because most of that will be bars and lounges at some point?
That has been the plan since 2011.

Still no updates to the flexi gold registering of interest. So looks like if they are offered it is going to be after the relocation windows and you will have to try find a random spare seat nearby to you where your Junior citizen can sit? Seems a bit odd.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.