Season Tickets - 2024/25

Depends when this new stand is finished. They said for 2025/26. So realistically there could be thousands more next summer.
Fingers crossed as we definitely need a bigger stadium now and maybe my best chance to get a ST. What do you guys reckon will be the Cityzens criteria for the big PL games next year?

Thanks for the responses to my questions.

I really don’t know what to do! This restricts me from going with my son and wife.
Being 3 hours away I won’t make more than 10 prem games but I have mates who are city fans and cityzen members who don’t qualify who could use it a few times. But if it will be awkward about me transferring it then I’m stuck. I did 16 last year and 16 so far this year but in that 16 lots are cup and champs league home games.

On the plus side, I’ve always wanted a season ticket since I was 7! (1996) dad never wanted one, live too far away etc.
this is a chance for me to have my own seat.

What to do!
You don’t have to transfer the ticket if you can’t go. You either pay for the ticket 3 weeks prior to the game or don’t.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.