Season Tickets - 2024/25

Good advice. I've learned from previous seasons that you need multiple devices open, my phone kicked me out when adding to the basket but had the laptop on backup to secure a ticket. I was refreshing mine from 8.30 just in case!

Im glad so many Bluemooners got season cards. There should be more available next season and the year after for the unlucky ones.

It was more than a token effort IMHO so credit to Colin Savage and City who seemed to set the ball rolling on this idea. Plus credit to more recent City Matters contributions. They get stick so credit is due when something positive happens.

Im glad so many Bluemooners got season cards. There should be more available next season and the year after for the unlucky ones.

It was more than a token effort IMHO so credit to Colin Savage and City who seemed to set the ball rolling on this idea. Plus credit to more recent City Matters contributions. They get stick so credit is due when something positive happens.
Well said Tim.

Chuffed with 323, great view, can get to the bar and have a piss at half time easily enough. Easier access from walking from town.

Anyone know what the club's policy is on kids being 'unaccompanied'? Never had a problem buying tickets on separate rows before for under-18s but not done it as an ST holder!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.