Season Tickets - 2024/25

Slightly off topic and not aimed at anyone in particular but there are often comments from people saying the called/emailed/tweeted the ticket office to ask a question that if they had read the information readily available or just thought about it themselves then they wouldn't have a need to contact the club.
One that often appears altgough not for a while is people calling up asking why their season ticket hasn't updated and not showing in the wallet 2 weeks before the match.

Tough morning. Thankfully I managed to get my hands on one. It's not where I wanted, I don't know if I'll be able to get the kids near me, I was so nervous after all my prep I didn't go to the right block first and in seconds the ones I'd earmarked had gone...many clicked on came up as 'seat not available' as soon as they were in the basket...but I am relieved to be properly back in the system and I reckoned for £15 a month it was worth the punt. And having this at least takes *some* of the stress out of ticket buying. It wasn't really five minutes in reality, it was a gone in 60 seconds affair. Well done and congrats to anyone who managed to get their hands on one and best of luck for the season and next time around to all who didn't.

Last edited:
I got on clicked where I wanted not available. This is what it said on all of mine I clicked. Gutted. Maybe my finger not quick enough

I said yesterday that the 600 would go more or less straightaway. It was obvious that thousands would meet the criteria so the 600 released were massively oversubscribed.

If my tips earlier helped anyone I'm happy about that.
Good advice. I've learned from previous seasons that you need multiple devices open, my phone kicked me out when adding to the basket but had the laptop on backup to secure a ticket. I was refreshing mine from 8.30 just in case!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.