Season Tickets - 2024/25

All talk. Ticket prices will continue to increase and the primary objective
is to sell more corporate hospitality tickets.

Ticket prices aren’t going to change now. Let’s see what happens when 8000 extra seats are added when the NS expansion is finished. Pure speculation on my behalf, but maybe Khaldoon was eluding to that?

City know they won’t be able to fill all those extra 8000 seats on a regular basis with the current match day ticket prices.

If you read the wording in the APT case against the PL, City are saying they may have to increase price tickets, etc, due to the current APT rules.(which I don’t believe)

City also argue that the rules inhibit City's ability to acquire talent and make it more expensive to run their business, which in turn (also reported by the Times from those documents) might mean City may have to raise ticket prices.(I don’t believe that to is the case or true)

Last edited:
Wolverhampton Wanderers have scrapped ticket price rises for under-14s and agreed to freeze the cost of adult season tickets after a fan backlash.

The club announced a series of price increases for the 2024-25 season, with some tickets up 17% and one category of under-14s tickets up 176% from £105 to £290.

Members of the Wolves 1877 Trust, a group which represents fans, were set to meet on Wednesday evening to discuss the price rises, and a petition against the increases has gained nearly 15,000 signatures since being launched last week.

Interesting.

The match day ticket price issue has reached Khaldoon.

You'd think though at a basic level that he'd know that fans wont be happy with any price hike, it's common sense.

Surely nobody ever in the history of the world has considered a business model when they are getting fleeced for a few more quid by a company making tons of profit?

You'd think though at a basic level that he'd know that fans wont be happy with any price hike, it's common sense.

Surely nobody ever in the history of the world has considered a business model when they are getting fleeced for a few more quid by a company making tons of profit?

Maybe it was the sight of the 1894 banner at the Etihad?

4A94C778-AB6A-4B29-91B3-073E798B342E.jpeg

Obviously something has happened for Khalddon to go public on ticket prices.

Without sounding too negative on the subject, it will be interesting to see how City market and price point an extra 8000 seats to fill in the NS/new home end.

Maybe it was the sight of the 1894 banner at the Etihad?

View attachment 121834

Obviously something has happened for Khalddon to go public on ticket prices.

Without sounding too negative on the subject, it will be interesting to see how City market and price point an extra 8000 seats to fill in the NS/new home end.

The worrying thing is that compared to the rest or most of the premiership we are pretty cheap, it isn't going to get any better. My worry is that when the bubble burst in the industry where are all the local/legacy fans going to come from?

Wolverhampton Wanderers have scrapped ticket price rises for under-14s and agreed to freeze the cost of adult season tickets after a fan backlash.

The club announced a series of price increases for the 2024-25 season, with some tickets up 17% and one category of under-14s tickets up 176% from £105 to £290.

Members of the Wolves 1877 Trust, a group which represents fans, were set to meet on Wednesday evening to discuss the price rises, and a petition against the increases has gained nearly 15,000 signatures since being launched last week.

I wonder how many Wolves fans were bickering amongst themselves, taking the view that "I'm alright" and argue that the fans have to pay as costs have gone up?

Or did a significant number come together, act as one voice to influence change?

Don't especially like them, it's a terrible away day....but fair play to them

The worrying thing is that compared to the rest or most of the premiership we are pretty cheap, it isn't going to get any better. My worry is that when the bubble burst in the industry where are all the local/legacy fans going to come from?
Whilst some season tickets are cheap, £300-£500 price bracket for concessions, the average SC price is about the same as the rags, the matchday prices are expensive.

Not sure if this has been answered before?
A friend and her 16 year old son are “citizen members”. They want to join the season card list. Is there one?
The nearest SC is not taking new members, they live in Milnrow. They did manage FA Cup semi and would like access to more of the bigger games at City but are finding it difficult.
Any ideas I can pass onto her.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.