Season Tickets - 2024/25

Khaldoon said at a board meeting in 2017 that the fans were paying enough and shouldn't have to absorb any more price rises. I've got a copy of those minutes.

Yet they've gone up every season since (excluding the Covid season). Everyone fawns over him but he's a hypocrite and, like former CEO Mackintosh, he'll tell you what he thinks you want to hear.

We’ve now got another acknowledgement from him about ticket prices and the need to look at them. Let’s see what Khaldoon does about the ticket prices leading up to the North stand with an additional 8000 seats opening.

Depends what you're judging it against. At Anfield, adult prices range from £535 to £904. Even excluding 93:20 & Value Gold ours range from £425 to £1080. Old Trafford ranged from £555 to £1007 last season.

I'd like all football fans to get together to try to make the tickets cheaper TBH, remember when we were told that match day revenue would be less significant for clubs after a lucrative deal from some TV company?

I'd like all football fans to get together to try to make the tickets cheaper TBH, remember when we were told that match day revenue would be less significant for clubs after a lucrative deal from some TV company?
Don’t think there is much wrong with our season ticket prices, decent value. Match day tickets (and how they are sold) is the main issue. Though for me how they are sold then prices in that order.

Not sure if this has been answered before?
A friend and her 16 year old son are “citizen members”. They want to join the season card list. Is there one?
The nearest SC is not taking new members, they live in Milnrow. They did manage FA Cup semi and would like access to more of the bigger games at City but are finding it difficult.
Any ideas I can pass onto her.
No there is no waiting list. My sister has been trying to get a SC for several years. If they go on sale, it’s every man for himself. My brother in law lives In Birmingham but has joined a supporters group in Cheshire, that he passes on the way to the game. He’s had tickets for all big games this season through them.

When you they allowed you to change your seat I had a look at other sections.

What I discovered was in my section, 131, City had micromanaged the seating with 4 different pricing for SCs depending on your row, from 960 to 540.

with FFP taking force - the matchday revenue will be very important if you want to nudge ahead of the rest of the competition. Problem is you can see reduced ST prices that are affordable and loads of expensive match day txts for tourists. Brother in law is an Arsenal ST holder (30 years or so) 4 x taxi drivers behind him haven't been in 3 years they sell their ST en masse and each of them clears an addition £4k. Clubs are looking at this and thinking that revenue should be ours. We do not have the tourist demand of London but you can see where clubs are thinking now. If there is a tourist mkt for £250.00 + per game they will want a piece. I remember 80p for kids in the Kippax! Game's gone Jeff

We’ve now got another acknowledgement from him about ticket prices and the need to look at them. Let’s see what Khaldoon does about the ticket prices leading up to the North stand with an additional 8000 seats opening.
I've given my view on this a few times now
It's very obvious the club will expand its premium seating to blocks 104, the bit of 105 that isn't padded and 106
It will also do this to the blocks opposite in the CB that aren't Tunnel club
Any season card holders currently in these blocks will be given the option of keep your seat at premium prices or first dibs relocation to the new stand
My SC is in 104 and I'm prepared for the email

Reactions: PPT

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.