Season Tickets - 2024/25

I wonder how many Wolves fans were bickering amongst themselves, taking the view that "I'm alright" and argue that the fans have to pay as costs have gone up?

Or did a significant number come together, act as one voice to influence change?

Don't especially like them, it's a terrible away day....but fair play to them
Agree - and all credit to their democratic and accountable Supporters Trust....we have to get this sorted. I now the fabulous folks at 1894 have been thinking about this - but now is the time.

The worrying thing is that compared to the rest or most of the premiership we are pretty cheap, it isn't going to get any better. My worry is that when the bubble burst in the industry where are all the local/legacy fans going to come from?
We are not cheap for matchday casual fans. Prices are outrageous for one off games, particularly for kids. £60 plus in SS3 is a joke.

Lesser priced season tickets

Most expensive tickets

Lesser priced season tickets

Most expensive tickets
Our most expensive non-hospitality season tickets are £1,425 in 93:20, so that data is wrong.

If you look at Arsenal's matchday pricing (which is openly publicised and therefore transparent) they split matches into three categories, A, B & C. The adult member matchday price for a seat in the equivalent to 107/109 is £46.20 for a category B game and £30.30 for a category C game. Category A games in the same area are £74.30. You know at the start of the season that these are the prices you'll pay therefore.

Our equivalent matchday prices aren't publicised and therefore aren't transparent. They seem to be set on a game-by-game basis, although they roughly follow a category structure. But I doubt you'd even get any game, including one against a newly-promoted team midweek, for £46 in 107/109.

Last edited:
Interesting.

The match day ticket price issue has reached Khaldoon.

Khaldoon said at a board meeting in 2017 that the fans were paying enough and shouldn't have to absorb any more price rises. I've got a copy of those minutes.

Yet they've gone up every season since (excluding the Covid season). Everyone fawns over him but he's a hypocrite and, like former CEO Mackintosh, he'll tell you what he thinks you want to hear.

I wonder how many Wolves fans were bickering amongst themselves, taking the view that "I'm alright" and argue that the fans have to pay as costs have gone up?

Or did a significant number come together, act as one voice to influence change?

Don't especially like them, it's a terrible away day....but fair play to them

15,262, currently.

57 people signed today, even though the club has decided to freeze season ticket prices for next season.(at least)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.