Season Tickets - 2024/25

Did season tickets, like citizen memberships, offer a £15 shop voucher in lieu of the annual 'pack', but charge £3.50 extra (mailing) if you wanted to keep the pack instead? Pretty naughty imo, unless you are certain to be buying something from the shop (in which case the club gain again), if not then the membership/pack has gone up by 10%...
I kept the pack for novelty value, I give it to a neighbour's City supporting kid up the road (down here in SE27!)

Personally I think this it's great tbh. 99,9 % of the stuff I've received has been waste of absolutely everything.
I'd much rather take the £15 shop voucher even if I don't use it

There’s surely going to be something in the coin shop to spend £15 on. I’d want a City pint glass or mug etc. Even just give it to a mate.

Did season tickets, like citizen memberships, offer a £15 shop voucher in lieu of the annual 'pack', but charge £3.50 extra (mailing) if you wanted to keep the pack instead? Pretty naughty imo, unless you are certain to be buying something from the shop (in which case the club gain again), if not then the membership/pack has gone up by 10%...
I kept the pack for novelty value, I give it to a neighbour's City supporting kid up the road (down here in SE27!)
Season ticket holders don't get a pack anymore

Any news on what the guaranteed refund games are for ticket exchange? Can’t make the two home games in October

Any news on what the guaranteed refund games are for ticket exchange? Can’t make the two home games in October
Shouldn't worry about the refund, you'd be very unlucky not to shift a ticket or two thought the exchange or via here......if using here make sure it's a regular poster and not a shitehawk.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.