Season Tickets - 2024/25

I still see lots of people with no idea how to use NFC to enter the stadium. This is how it should be done:

Open Wallet and then your SC.Hold the phone with the screen facing you about two inches from the scanner (don't wave it about). After about a second it will read and the turnstile will open.

Easier said than done that as some of the entrances turnstiles especially where we go in block X are knackered, there are about 6 or 7 in total and at least 2 of them are fucking rubbish, maybe they have them fixed for the coming season……then again

Reactions: PPT
Leeds have introduced an interesting new product this season. An away season ticket.

The 265 fans with the most attendances at away games over recent seasons were previously in a category called ‘Super away attendees’ and presumably had first shot at away tickets.

They’re now scrapped that and invited those 265 people to buy an away season ticket for £850. According to one fan the total price of the equivalent tickets last year was £669.

Pretty much the same as a league games only version of Superbia I suppose.

If you were a top pointer and City offered this, would you buy one? I would guess the vast majority would. Although the price would be a lot easier to see if the club were charging a premium for the privilege in the Premier League.

Anything above £570 would be going straight to City. Not sure how Leeds have worked out their price? Or even if they’re aware yet of exactly how much each away game is going to be.

Last edited:
Leeds have introduced an interesting new product this season. An away season ticket.

The 265 fans with the most attendances at away games over recent seasons were previously in a category called ‘Super away attendees’ and presumably had first shot at away tickets.

They’re now scrapped that and invited those 265 people to buy an away season ticket for £850. According to one fan the total price of the equivalent tickets last year was £669.

If you were a top pointer and City offered this, would you buy one? I would guess the vast majority would. Although the price would be a lot easier to see if the club were charging a premium for the privilege in the Premier League.

Anything above £570 would be going straight to City. Not sure how Leeds have worked out their price? Or even if they’re aware yet of exactly how much each away game is going to be.
The club gets another drink off the fan and the fan gets certainty. But the product hasn’t changed. All the same whether it’s an away ST, a flexi, Superbia or a cup scheme.

Persume Leeds know what all the clubs will be charging the away fans in the price they've set, which is way more in some cases than the £30 PL

Persume Leeds know what all the clubs will be charging the away fans in the price they've set, which is way more in some cases than the £30 PL

I’ve no idea how it works. Would clubs be obliged to tell away clubs for games say after Christmas, how much they intend charging them before the season even starts?

One thing’s for certain. With no cap on prices, they’ll all be looking at the home game with Leeds as a way of making a buttie.

My totally wild, uninformed guess would be that £850 wouldn’t be too wide of the mark.

I’ve no idea how it works. Would clubs be obliged to tell away clubs for games say after Christmas, how much they intend charging them before the season even starts?

One thing’s for certain. With no cap on prices, they’ll all be looking at the home game with Leeds as a way of making a buttie.

My totally wild, uninformed guess would be that £850 wouldn’t be too wide of the mark.
Leeds are charging £30 for all away fans this season and have reciprocal agreement with lots of clubs.

You mean they’re charging away clubs that when they come to Leeds? Or they’re subsidising the Leeds away games for anything over £30?
I edited my post as it wasn't clear, they are charging away fans who come to Elland road £30 and have agreements with other clubs that Leeds fans will be charged the same. They had reciprocal agreements last years and if you average it out it worked out at slightly less than £30 per game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.