Season Tickets - 2024/25

I have been in the cup direct scheme for a few seasons now. My ticketing account shows my status as active. In previous seasons I've not had to do anything to remain enrolled in the scheme and assume the same this season…. But the club keep messaging me and emailing me to tell me of the deadline to enrol.

Am I right in my belief that I don’t have to do anything and I will stay in the schemes unless I choose to leave?
On the email I got about the cup schemes, it says enrolled so I think we just leave it as it is and nothing should change

Attachments

• 1000019930.png
    1000019930.png
    182.9 KB · Views: 15
I have been in the cup direct scheme for a few seasons now. My ticketing account shows my status as active. In previous seasons I've not had to do anything to remain enrolled in the scheme and assume the same this season…. But the club keep messaging me and emailing me to tell me of the deadline to enrol.

Am I right in my belief that I don’t have to do anything and I will stay in the schemes unless I choose to leave?
I'm the same as you always just let it roll on, yet I keep getting emails and texts with the cup schemes' deadlines, which for a worrier like me means I have to log on to my ticketing account to check.

How difficult would it be to only send the message if the person is not on the scheme?

Absolutely torn with joining the Champs League cup scheme, head and heart thing, I said if season ticket went up again I was knocking it on the head and it did so ive not renewed cup schemes but I quite like the idea of playing more different teams in this new format.

I'm the same as you always just let it roll on, yet I keep getting emails and texts with the cup schemes' deadlines, which for a worrier like me means I have to log on to my ticketing account to check.

How difficult would it be to only send the message if the person is not on the scheme?
Or say if you are enrolled you will remain in the scheme unless you opt out / leave. Glad I’m not the only one worrying about it @GortonBlue62

I did try ringing the City supporter office just after posting on here and got a message saying the office was closed, so no help there

I will check tomorrow to see if I am still active in the scheme

Exactly the same mate. I’m a bit paranoid about why they keep messaging me. Hope they’re just mithering me unnecessarily.

Absolutely torn with joining the Champs League cup scheme, head and heart thing, I said if season ticket went up again I was knocking it on the head and it did so ive not renewed cup schemes but I quite like the idea of playing more different teams in this new format.

Hope you’ve made your mind up because it’s too late to join now.

Sure it's a generic email that everyone gets regardless of if you're already enrolled. I always get it. Don't need to do anything

I was the same as the folks above and worrying as I kept getting the emails and text messages. I’ve been on all 3 schemes for quite a few years and I couldn’t understand the things that kept coming up. So I rang Supporter Services at 1.00 today and they said I was registered on all 3 schemes. Hopefully it will be the same for the rest of you. :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.