Season Tickets - 2024/25

No. I'm being asked to add my payment card, with no escape from the screen other than add to wallet.

Life was so much easier when a little book arrived in the post full of yellow paper tickets with numbers on them.
Ask for a plastic season card I've got one and have had it since the digital ones come in just say you don't take you're phone to matches and you'll get one

can vouch for this as I have done the same
Who did you ask? I had to use PAH tickets last season because my season card kept disappearing from my Apple wallet. It’s a bit of a pain tbh particularly now they make you scan your card to get your season card discount.

Who did you ask? I had to use PAH tickets last season because my season card kept disappearing from my Apple wallet. It’s a bit of a pain tbh particularly now they make you scan your card to get your season card discount.
I contacted supporter services through twitter explained I only had a shared work phone and had no access to print at home, they gave me printed tickets for 1st couple of home games last season then I received a physical season card for Forest game and that card will be used again this season they will not send new ones every year

That's the one just keep the same card and use it each season and the bonus is it goes green 1st time every time when you scan it job done.

I contacted supporter services through twitter explained I only had a shared work phone and had no access to print at home, they gave me printed tickets for 1st couple of home games last season then I received a physical season card for Forest game and that card will be used again this season they will not send new ones every year
Appreciate that thanks.

No. I'm being asked to add my payment card, with no escape from the screen other than add to wallet.

Life was so much easier when a little book arrived in the post full of yellow paper tickets with numbers on them.
Your my kind of fan,the good old days for us FOC.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.