Season Tickets - 2024/25

Hi Pal
Just been told the same sending me 3 plastic season cards.
Not posting till tomorrow though so another game missed!
I phoned them yesterday (weds) and
they said i would receive my card today,if not friday at the very latest,just got home now and its not here.I hold little hope for tomorrow to be honest.

Keeps saying error when I go to to add as strongly. Will just have to do it on a game to game basis till he gets sorted.

If you’re trying to download someone else’s season ticket to your phone, you’ll need to log in to their account on your phone. Then go to tickets and add to wallet.

They said they were going to send me two as I managed to download one but then agreed to send me three.
I bet they only send me two
Just phoned them up,took 1 hour to get through.
They said on weds they were sending my seasoncard out,to be delivered thurs latest today friday.
They have now told me its there in their office and as not been sent out,they don't know why.
So,I have to go and collect it at the ticket office tomorrow, they are just taking the PISS .

Its just a fucking joke and unacceptable,are they trying to drive us legacy fans away deliberately ?

They said on weds they were sending my seasoncard out,to be delivered thurs latest today friday.
They have now told me its there in their office and as not been sent out,they don't know why.
So,I have to go and collect at the ticket office tomorrow, they are just taking the PISS .

Its just a fucking joke and unnaceptable,are they trying to drive us legacy fans away deliberately ?
Piss poor service. It they said today latest then you should have it today. Why tell you that and then not deliver on their promise, it's infuriating for you.

So,I have to go and collect it at the ticket office tomorrow, they are just taking the PISS .

Its just a fucking joke and unacceptable,are they trying to drive us legacy fans away deliberately ?yes

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.