Season Tickets - 2024/25

Does anyone know whether the people in your friends and family have to be citizen members in order to transfer tickets to them?

I didn’t have a membership when I received a ticket off here last season. I think the guy just added me to F&F with my supporter number.

They phoned,very nice lady.
But still couldn't solve the problem.
She said its a google wallet problem and there are 150 other people in the same boat as me.Id guess there are a lot more.
Said it doesn't happen with iphones
She tried but couldn't get my sc back into my wallet,she has put a request in for a plastic seasoncard for me but she didnt sound too sure I'd get one,she said it would only work for this season anyway.The other is queuing up for tickets game by game,which i said i wouldn't / cant do,no way.

She said if i go down to the stadium they might be able to work out how to do it in person,i might go down next week on a day off.

I'm so angry now,as well as sick of it.
My ST isn't showing up correctly on an iPhone. Wouldn't work for the Ipswich game, the ST for MCWFC appears to have the same issue. I've contacted the club the following week. No specific response but there might have been some spooky behind the scenes updates but nothing appears different. Indeed, the MCWFC ST is showing a first game for Ist June with a midnight kick-off! I expect that when I turn up at the Brentford game it won't work again.

Does anyone know....

If purchase a ticket for Watford on a supporter number who's on my friends and family list. Can I then transfer it to a different member who's on my friends and family list?

I've got a mate who's having my two tickets for the Watford game. He would like to take both of his boys though. I know the bloke who sits next to me and he's not attending the game, he's not in the cup scheme and he's on my friends and family so I'm thinking I'll buy his ticket and forward it to my mate with the other two.

But obviously I don't want to purchase it if I cannot transfer it to my pal with the two kids.

Last edited:
Good luck
Went down this morning to the store,there's a fan support desk inside,two helpful people tried their best,but failed to get my seasoncard onto my mobile. They have requested I have a plastic seasoncard, they said if it doesn't arrive before the Brentford game i will probably have to go to the ticket office and get a ticket there,hopefully it arrives before then.

Does anyone know....

If purchase a ticket for Watford on a supporter number who's on my friends and family list. Can I then transfer it to a different member who's on my friends and family list?

I've got a mate who's having my two tickets for the Watford game. He would like to take both of his boys though. I know the bloke who sits next to me and he's not attending the game, he's not in the cup scheme and he's on my friends and family so I'm thinking I'll buy his ticket and forward it to my mate with the other two.

But obviously I don't want to purchase it if I cannot transfer it to my pal with the two kids.
I am pretty sure you can. I know people who have other people's seat and then transferred it to someone else in a way you are describing. The only thing to be careful of is where the initial ticket goes as I think if you are using someone else's details they are sent to that person first who then has to transfer it to you...

I am pretty sure you can. I know people who have other people's seat and then transferred it to someone else in a way you are describing. The only thing to be careful of is where the initial ticket goes as I think if you are using someone else's details they are sent to that person first who then has to transfer it to you...
That's for the reply mate.

The ticket I've bought is showing in my list of tickets but with the blokes name who's supporters number I've used next to it.

I can't transfer it as yet but I can't transfer mine yet either so I'm assuming it's too early to transfer.

They've granted me a " plastic seasoncard " , fan support just told me .
In the post , and should arrive by friday the latest .
It'll now,no doubt go missing in the post !
UTB

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.