Season Tickets - 2024/25

For anyone interested, I've DMed the club on Twitter regards Matchday membership already being renewed and they are refunding this.

I am so grateful to those that liaised with the club around the introduction of these. So relieved not to have the stress (and expense!) of all 19 matches going on sale at once.

I imagine that the 600 that went on sale are very likely STs that weren't renewed so the overall proportion of ST holders hasn't increased but the club could easily have turned those into matchday tickets as they did last year which makes them more revenue (in more ways than one if a tourist gets hold of them).

The criteria also works from the clubs POV as not only can these tickets not be transferred, those keen on purchasing a ST in future now know they need to be buying tickets directly from club to meet criteria. Less existing STs being shared between friends and family = more on the exchange for City to sell on for more money!
I reckon about half of the 600 were value golds that were made available to the OSC in recent seasons but are no longer. Fair enough.

That's a once only solution so it does mean there is a challenge next season finding sufficient flexi golds to meet a decent part of the demand. That should sort itself out the following season with the opening of the expanded North Stand.

I reckon about half of the 600 were value golds that were made available to the OSC in recent seasons but are no longer. Fair enough.

That's a once only solution so it does mean there is a challenge next season finding sufficient flexi golds to meet a decent part of the demand. That should sort itself out the following season with the opening of the expanded North Stand.
I think the ones in 308 were offsite hospitality that weren't selling for the smaller games

Didn't have any great optimism of my chances as I had to go to hospital with the wife for her 10:00am appointment. Sat in the waiting room logged in on my phone and got straight in. Tried 102 - showing 48 tickets available. Selected one only to be told that seat was no longer available. Screen then froze! Quickly refreshed and remembered the Bluemooner's seating layout showed Level 3 had more ticket availabilty than Level 1, so dived straight up to 302 and was lucky enough to get one. Brilliant! Feels really nice to finally say I am a Manchester City season ticket holder.

Massive thanks to posters @Edstari and @invisable man's Bandage for really helpful info yesterday.

Didn't have any great optimism of my chances as I had to go to hospital with the wife for her 10:00am appointment. Sat in the waiting room logged in on my phone and got straight in. Tried 102 - showing 48 tickets available. Selected one only to be told that seat was no longer available. Screen then froze! Quickly refreshed and remembered the Bluemooner's seating layout showed Level 3 had more ticket availabilty than Level 1, so dived straight up to 302 and was lucky enough to get one. Brilliant! Feels really nice to finally say I am a Manchester City season ticket holder.

Massive thanks to posters @Edstari and @invisable man's Bandage for really helpful info yesterday.
A good news story!

Congratulations

They were prepped and ready :)

Someone posted that it was showing thousands in the queue even after they'd all gone in minutes. Hugely oversubscribed.

I wouldn’t take much notice of those queue numbers. I don’t think they’ve been reset in about three years.

Plus most people have would have had at least two or three devices fired up in prep.

Still only one on this thread unsuccessful from what I can see.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.