season tickets general sale

Om my god got two on line its working now .... quick everybody. Soz got a bit carried away . Yay we all going to coms together next season !! whhoooo!!

looking online. selling out fast. not too many left in the cheaper seats

family stand 123 has quite a few still ( sit together seats)

My son went down this morning, purchased two tickets for the both of us. He said there was about 100 in front of him at about 9.20-9.30. Got to the front really quickly and now he has bought me a season ticket.

Happy days now I dont have to get tickets every week to go and watch our blue shirted hero's.

Mr.Mancini said:
I'm on my own too mate, well sort of, I sit on my own anyway. Where abouts you sat?

Last season i sat in the family stand with a couple of mates, was dead but a laugh at times, so i says to them, we should deffinatly sit in the south stand next season. A day before renewal day and they ditch me for other things. Im gutted.
Weighing up buying one on my own but ill miss the banter
I'm 17 & basically my mates did the same thing. Not to bothered to be honest, just renew into the South Stand & you'll enjoy the banter we have with our fans & the away fans. You'll get to know the people around you as well.

Lucky13 said:
Got to CoMs at 6.45 , tenth in queue , got SS118 H , Platinum , Cup Scheme left CoMs 9.06.

I know we should be able to buy online but i wouldn't risk it , go down to CoMs get your ticket , renew online next year.

People were queueing up before 6.45am?

peoffrey said:
Lucky13 said:
Got to CoMs at 6.45 , tenth in queue , got SS118 H , Platinum , Cup Scheme left CoMs 9.06.

I know we should be able to buy online but i wouldn't risk it , go down to CoMs get your ticket , renew online next year.

Yeah , there was 2 lads who'd been there from 2am.

Lucky13 said:
peoffrey said:
Lucky13 said:

Yeah , there was 2 lads who'd been there from 2am.

fools

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.