season tickets general sale

alib said:
Lucky13 said:
peoffrey said:
People were queueing up before 6.45am?

Yeah , there was 2 lads who'd been there from 2am.

fools

Perhaps they had an inkling that the online system was going to crash! Feel sorry for anyone unable to get down there in person or anyone unable to sit on the phone for an hour.

There seem to be loads available online unless I'm reading it wrong. I'm wavering as I'm not a driver, have no lift, and the tram won't be done. Any buses from Whitefield that go straight there every week without fail?

LoveCity said:
There seem to be loads available online unless I'm reading it wrong. I'm wavering as I'm not a driver, have no lift, and the tram won't be done. Any buses from Whitefield that go straight there every week without fail?
buy some rollerskates

LoveCity said:
"You must of come on a skateboard, come on a skateboard"

got mine online at 10.20 am this morning no problem, east stand 109, row A seat 208, plus signed up to all 3 cup schemes, easiest 1080 points i ever made :)

Tattooedcityfan said:
got mine online at 10.20 am this morning no problem, east stand 109, row A seat 208, plus signed up to all 3 cup schemes, easiest 1080 points i ever made :)
none left in 109 now even though its showing as available. i bet there are a few like that

Tattooedcityfan said:

good part of the ground to be in, although if it rains you are in for a treat ;)

So skateboard and rollerskate jokes aside, no one knows if there is a coach from Whitefield? I'm sure I read there was once but it'd be lost in the BM archives somewhere. I wish they'd sort the metro out but some saying it won't be opened until '12/'13 season now. :/

LoveCity said:
So skateboard and rollerskate jokes aside, no one knows if there is a coach from Whitefield? I'm sure I read there was once but it'd be lost in the BM archives somewhere. I wish they'd sort the metro out but some saying it won't be opened until '12/'13 season now. :/

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.derby.bury.sch.uk/_files/users/2/2ED52B2C36A501ADD271CE8FF8FBEC10.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.derby.bury.sch.uk/_files/use ... FBEC10.pdf</a>

if this bus goes from whitefield to shudehill can't you just get the 216 from picadilly to the stadium

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.