season tickets general sale

mancityscot said:
Tattooedcityfan said:
got mine online at 10.20 am this morning no problem, east stand 109, row A seat 208, plus signed up to all 3 cup schemes, easiest 1080 points i ever made :)

good part of the ground to be in, although if it rains you are in for a treat ;)

encountered it last season mate, was there for newcastle game, piss wet through but atmosphere makes up for it lol

inki94 said:
whosonthebench said:
bit harsh on the people on the phones tbh. The lad who delt with me was fine and very helpful.

Have faith blues, all that what a ST will get one.

There seem to be a mix of people at the ticket office. I've dealt with some really helpful people who will do anything for you. But then there are the people there who just want to get you off the phone asap so they can finish quickly and get home.
Just depends who picks up you call doesnt it :)

Spot on...The guy who served me let us in and showed us seats for relocation, top bloke!

Went online when I got home from work to try and get 2 in family stand for me and my 8 year old lad but they have all sold out according to the seat finder, although a lad from work said he got4 this morning and Was told family stand had loads,anyone know if there are any left? Might have to phone in morning

marco said:
think next season is going to be like the first one at coms only for good, if you dont get one now its unlikely you ever will

Had one myself for first 5 years at new stadium but had to give it up due to work commitments, just when I get time to see matches regularly again( and get my son his first season ticket) looks like I will miss out, sonde law!

Can anyone advise which is the better block for view/atmosphere out of 242, 323, 131 and 132?

Thanks

TimmyP said:
Can anyone advise which is the better block for view/atmosphere out of 242, 323, 131 and 132?

Thanks

Personally I'd grab the 242 seat if the view is the big thing. I'm not too fond of level 3, ruling that one out. 131 is classed as CB stand i think so it is more expensive. I've sat around 132 for the Everton defeat a season and a half ago, and also the Carling Cup semi final game. If you are near the back in 132, it is a decent seat. But near the front where I was for Everton wasn't as good as you have that tunnel that goes underneath the stand and it messes with the seat layouts. Just didn't feel right.

But it's all about personal preference. I'm happy in my 109 seat as it offers me the atmosphere but the chance to stand and sit also. Some people love level 3 too! Can't knock a level 2 seat though, but bear in mind you are near the family stand so atmosphere may be a bit gash and you'll have to watch your mouth.

whosonthebench said:
shaunthegoat said:
whosonthebench said:
ooh, change of lounge music and I'll be delt with by the next available representative. Im getting closer.

How long were you on hold, approximately?

Half an hour. Actual call lasted less than 10 mins.

For those interested, seats available in south stand are the first 8 rows in 116.117,118 and a few dotted about near the back off 119. Got mine in 117 and im buzzing now!

As a South Stander since moving to Eastlands, block 117, it's heartening to see we still seem to be popular with many.
Come and join the party. All around you, which will nearly always be the same people every week, will make you very welcome.
Pffft. Singing Section my arse...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.