season tickets general sale

Gstack166 said:
Could anyone tell me what the view and atmosphere is like in the Colin Bell stand - Level 1 Block - 125? I'm in row D too, only booked it this morning and their wasn't a whole pile left on sale, didnt wanna be stuck in the corner or up with the gods but im thinking on rainy days and when the subs are warming up will i regret getting this seat?

View of your seat:

images

Gstack166 said:
Could anyone tell me what the view and atmosphere is like in the Colin Bell stand - Level 1 Block - 125? I'm in row D too, only booked it this morning and their wasn't a whole pile left on sale, didnt wanna be stuck in the corner or up with the gods but im thinking on rainy days and when the subs are warming up will i regret getting this seat?

Im the same as you, CB Stand Level One Block 125 Row A, I love it there and the atmosphere there has been great, each to their own i guess, im on my own with my seasoncard as my boyf on the other side high up, he likes the view over there and i prefer down here, il get him to relocate next season tho haha.

SharpesEagle said:
Gstack166 said:

Im the same as you, CB Stand Level One Block 125 Row A, I love it there and the atmosphere there has been great, each to their own i guess, im on my own with my seasoncard as my boyf on the other side high up, he likes the view over there and i prefer down here, il get him to relocate next season tho haha.

Good, thanks very much! I'm not really a fussy person just so long as the view is half decent im a happy man like,im only 4 rows behind you so im sure if your view is ok i'll be pleased with mine too.

Gstack166 said:

The view in 125 is fantastic. Not so much in the way of atmosphere though unfortunately. You will get wet on row D, I was on row P last year and just avoided it.

gingerthai said:
Gstack166 said:

View of your seat:

images

Being more serious this is the block next to you 126. Its about 14 rows further back than you will be sat but still gives you an idea. Your in the block to the right of this. I think thats the start of 125, just to the right of the tunnel, were the thomascook board is.

cityofmanchesterstadium_pressbox_internal.ashx

Gstack166 said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Gstack166 said:

Sorry to say it mate but shit on both counts.

I thought the atmosphere would be poor enough their but to be honest its my first season ticket in COMS since Maine Road and ill be travelling over from Ireland so not really pushed on the atmosphere just so long as i can see whats going on! surely a seat thats worth £600 cant be that bad?
I'm no fan of sitting at the front as you can't get any perspective on the play. But you'll be close to the action there and I doubt there will be many idiots. Enjoy it anyway!

SS117 said:
Hopefully it won't go on general sale. Can see all the fans who couldn't be arsed 5 years ago coming back & even worse the rich glory hunters.
What about the ones that havent been able to afford a season ticket for a few years but have now got the money???
i went to my first game in 1976 as a four year old and have followed City all my life, however there have been tough times financially and this season is the first in many i can afford a season ticket, I was there in the dark days of Lincoln and Macclesfield, does that make me a glory hunter??

leenik said:
SS117 said:
Hopefully it won't go on general sale. Can see all the fans who couldn't be arsed 5 years ago coming back & even worse the rich glory hunters.
What about the ones that havent been able to afford a season ticket for a few years but have now got the money???
i went to my first game in 1976 as a four year old and have followed City all my life, however there have been tough times financially and this season is the first in many i can afford a season ticket, I was there in the dark days of Lincoln and Macclesfield, does that make me a glory hunter??
Lincoln and Macclesfield pffft the important question is were you at York away

MATCITY said:
leenik said:
SS117 said:

Absolutely, those of us at York should have been given free Superbia membership. ;-)

lancs blue said:
MATCITY said:
leenik said:

Absolutely, those of us at York should have been given free Superbia membership. ;-)
that would mean 27,000 superbia memberships not sure it would work e-mail Danny Wilson he would know the finer details of making this happen for the lucky 27,500 fans that went to York that fateful day in December 98

they are our heros them 28,500

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.