season tickets general sale

If you want ticket get to the ground they are not even asking or checking if your on waiting list
Just got mother in law one, she was on waiting list but no checks made
Just have your accesscard

gillymcfc said:
If you want ticket get to the ground they are not even asking or checking if your on waiting list
Just got mother in law one, she was on waiting list but no checks made
Just have your accesscard

was there a que

tonea2003 said:
just out of interest where are people getting?
is it all third tier?
just curious

It won't all be third tier mate. There will be some down the front of the first tier too. And at a guess, if you only want one there'll be some decent seats left all over the ground. It's when you want more than one together the options are limited.

Didsbury Dave said:
They are looking for guaranteed full
Houses mate . That's why everyone who wants a season ticket will get one.

Don't expect that message to come from city , though . They'll be happy with the myth peddled in this thread, that there won't be enough to go round.

Sorry if I sound like a stuck record but I just want to reassure people wanting one. There are some ridiculous comments doing the rounds, including this thread . City want you to panic . They want you to believe that if you don't buy a season ticket you won't get in, you won't get to wembley etc. But they also want new season ticket holders , of which they will want as many as they can get, not to feel that they will never have enough points for wembley tickets. Hence all these extra loyalty points on offer. Cough up enough in your first season and you're in with a shout.

City are playing it well commercially . I'm sure season ticket revenue will be right up this season.

So at the end of August last year when 2 of my mates were told they couldn't buy a SC as they had sold out: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/news/tickets-and-travel/2010/august/seasoncards-sold-out" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/news/tickets-and- ... s-sold-out</a>

The club were lying? Why should we believe you over the club and what was the point "lying" last season about selling out of SC's?

just been down to the ground and got two in the family stand level 2 (corner next to east stand)

didnt ask me if i was in a waiting list just sold them to me. the 10% hike was just on the adult ticket i purchased so came to £580 for the 2.

no queues either when i got there (opposite the city shop)

YES! Finally got my Season Ticket back....missed out last season as I wasnt working when it was renewal time!

SWP's back said:
Didsbury Dave said:
They are looking for guaranteed full
Houses mate . That's why everyone who wants a season ticket will get one.

Don't expect that message to come from city , though . They'll be happy with the myth peddled in this thread, that there won't be enough to go round.

Sorry if I sound like a stuck record but I just want to reassure people wanting one. There are some ridiculous comments doing the rounds, including this thread . City want you to panic . They want you to believe that if you don't buy a season ticket you won't get in, you won't get to wembley etc. But they also want new season ticket holders , of which they will want as many as they can get, not to feel that they will never have enough points for wembley tickets. Hence all these extra loyalty points on offer. Cough up enough in your first season and you're in with a shout.

City are playing it well commercially . I'm sure season ticket revenue will be right up this season.

So at the end of August last year when 2 of my mates were told they couldn't buy a SC as they had sold out: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/news/tickets-and-travel/2010/august/seasoncards-sold-out" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/news/tickets-and- ... s-sold-out</a>

The club were lying? Why should we believe you over the club and what was the point "lying" last season about selling out of SC's?

You're not listening pal, read the thread again.

Your premier league cap is 95% of the ground, so the club can sell about 43K season tickets if they want to. They set their own notional "Cap" and last year they made no announcement of what this cap was, they just stated for ages that "last few season tickets available" to create a demand. They did ultimately announce that all season tickets had been sold but it was right at the beginning of the season and I'm sure not many were turned away.

What I'm predicting is that on the assumption that demand is greater this year, they will accommodate that demand. They might announce some sort of cap at some point but it will be right up at a level where pretty much anyone who wants one can get one.

They do daft things but they aren't idiots, City. No club in the land would be daft enough to turn away guaranteed bums on seats and revenue.

It isn't about "lying", it's about marketing the club and flogging the tickets. I think there were 34K season ticket holders last year. This year we'll probably sell another few thousand but we still won't have a sold out ground for Norwich at home on a December Monday night. The club seem bizarrely obsessed with the stadium looking full on telly. REst assured they will not turn season ticket customers away in numbers. It will be carefully planned to maximise revenue and bums on seats.

EDIT - Just looked at your link. What a coincidence that last year's season tickets sold out in the middle of the FRiday afternoon just before the first home match ;-)

You see what I'm getting at?

I've just rung up, 25 minute wait. Told them I was on the waiting list and they sold me three over the phone.

Couldn't get three together in EL2 or CBL2 so opted for EL3

Been to the ticket office this morning, managed to get 5 tickets in the South Stand 116, all pretty close, little queue when arrived at 8.45am but no queue when left!

£545 for an adult, didn't check for waiting list, 4 of us were on it, one lad wasn't but caused no problems!

Buzzing!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.