Season Tickets?

I have just been on the phone asking where my City card it, The auto message says that Season cards / City Cards will be posted next week, then it goes on to say if you dont have them by 5th Aug ring them,

When I finally got through I was told that there is a delay in posting them out.

I asked about gettng into the ground for the celtic game, I was told that I have to araive at the box office early to collect a bloody barcoded ticket or my new card if it there.

I asked if there will be loads of people doing the same thing, I was told YES. . . . .

So my prediction for saturday is standing in line with about 10'000 others most of the day waiting for ticket office to sort it out.

Im so glad ticket office is not incharge of buying players, we would end up with shite like Michael Owen

Sorry to repeat my post of another thread but.....

Bought my Barca tickets direct from Barca yesterday, (better seats) printed off the tickets at home. They've been on sale a week and a half there.

We can't get STCards out after 2 months notice. Whose got the big club mentality ?

blueandy1mac said:
Sorry to repeat my post of another thread but.....

Bought my Barca tickets direct from Barca yesterday, (better seats) printed off the tickets at home. They've been on sale a week and a half there.

We can't get STCards out after 2 months notice. Whose got the big club mentality ?
Pretty good idea that.

32000 season cards sold is probably right.

It looks online like the whole of tier 1 and 2 are sold out. However, if you look at the Arsenal game - you can buy individual tickets there in most blocks.

I would take it that the seasoncards available online blocks out seats that have been bought by city card holders for the Wolves game - so it looks like a lot more have been sold than really have

Prophet of Doom said:
32000 season cards sold is probably right.

It looks online like the whole of tier 1 and 2 are sold out. However, if you look at the Arsenal game - you can buy individual tickets there in most blocks.

I would take it that the seasoncards available online blocks out seats that have been bought by city card holders for the Wolves game - so it looks like a lot more have been sold than really have
Correct

Individual Match day sales are taken from the Season-Ticket pool on the web-sales, otherwise you'd have seats sold twice. So those fans who are trying to estimate the sales from the on-line site are wasting time

If you go to the Ticket Office you can buy seats that have been sold for Wolves, and sit elsewhere for that game

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.