Seasoncard - 2021/22 | Print at Home Tickets

If I don't receive the email to print at home by tomorrow lunch, I won't be able to get them printed. This is shambles

If I don't receive the email to print at home by tomorrow lunch, I won't be able to get them printed. This is shambles
You can still go to the Etihad and get tickets at the office. I'm going Friday morning if the emails don't arrive

You can still go to the Etihad and get tickets at the office. I'm going Friday morning if the emails don't arrive
I had to collect my brother's ticket this morning. When I got to the window it only took 30 seconds to print it off. I just needed his supporter number and his ID (I used his passport).

There were only two windows open though and both were occupied when I got there and both took a good 15 minutes. Hopefully they will put more staff on later in the week.

Just checked out tickets.mancity.com. Under profile you can select tickets. There you will find the Norwich game, I have selected print at home but their is a red cross next to the printer icon.

Customer service is a shambles, I complained about my £240 refund only being paid after paying £150 in 2 installments for this season. They just brushed it aside as of it meant nothing and it was ok.

the only time i will be going is saturday unless they have not been e mailed ! in which case i will be off the anglesey for the weekend and require a refund!

Any word on ticket exchange mate? I suspect the Club are breaking their own Ts and Cs by not having this available 7 days before the game. Some of us renewed on the basis of a fully operational ticket exchange. Even if they launch it today, its too late for Norwich. He haw chance that we are able to sell tickets. No point in phoning to complain either. It beggars belief that in this day and age we are subject to such catastrophic customer service. If the club went out of their way to make supporters feel they don't give a flying fuck about them, its hard to see how they could have done a better job.

Sorry for the rant.

Totally agree I have ticket for Norwich I carnt do a thing with, I genuinely wouldn't have renewed the ticket if I'd known about the shit show I havnt renewed the ticket to loose money every game my carer daughter Carnt attend, maybe stopping the direct debit is the way forward,? Yet why should she be punished for city's total incompetence?
Enjoy seeing the empty seat Saturday City hope the north stand looks great on motd !!

Gone 9am,will someone in the ticket office,start pressing the buttons and get the PAH tickets moving.

I've got the ticket, but I've no way of letting anyone else using it, I havnt even bothered downloading it
We've been told this morning that there have been technical problems but they're hoping to have these resolved for tomorrow, so let's wait and see. It should only take a minute to forward or print a ticket so I'd rather they got it right than rushed in a half-tested system.

We've been told this morning that there have been technical problems but they're hoping to have these resolved for tomorrow, so let's wait and see. It should only take a minute to forward or print a ticket so I'd rather they got it right than rushed in a half-tested system.
Not much time to sell tickets on ticket exchange though mate. What, if anything too they intend to do about that? It’s an existing scheme that has worked perfectly before, is it the move to e-ticketing that has screwed it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.