Seasoncard - 2021/22 | Print at Home Tickets

I did read on here the club had even asked staff to help man the turnstiles this weekend, such is the expected chaos?

Sounds like even the internal staff have been left pissing in the wind and forced to carry the can for a roll out which could make the recent American withdrawal from Afghanistan seem orderly.
I went down to the ground on Saturday to these sessions they've arranged and speaking to a girl who said she was the manager of supporter services it was clear although she didn't come out and say it directly that the club have major concerns about the potential chaos that may unfold on Saturday

I went down to the ground on Saturday to these sessions they've arranged and speaking to a girl who said she was the manager of supporter services it was clear although she didn't come out and say it directly that the club have major concerns about the potential chaos that may unfold on Saturday
Was she running around screaming "We're doomed, we're doomed"? I can't see how you could infer from that that there's a problem. ;-)

i keep getting emails to download mobile ticket for our 2 season tickets ! i have chosen print at home for both tickets! just started replying send print at home email or send me 2 refunds ! i just cant be arsed with the idiots anymore! its looking like a nice weekend in anglesey instead!
Apparently they are refusing refunds or deferment, someone has asked and been told there are no refunds, so asked if could defer for a year and use money for seasoncard next season to let this settle down, and was told no. Basically they got your money and if you cant use the product its a fuck you.

Apparently they are refusing refunds or deferment, someone has asked and been told there are no refunds, so asked if could defer for a year and use money for seasoncard next season to let this settle down, and was told no. Basically they got your money and if you cant use the product its a fuck you.
Well as it stands I don’t even have the product to even get in the ground Saturday!! Clock ticking city !!!

Son has been on the blower told tickets (print at home) will be sent email either weds or Thursday I’ve told him if they aren’t here by Thursday I’m not going end of ..

I can’t help but think the delay to ‘print at home’ tickets is to hinder anyone posting the tickets to others. Living away from Manc, I used to post our seasoncards to friends and rellies when unable to go. I want print at home tickets so we can continue to do this but the club are determined to make it as difficult as possible. They seem to think it will result in more revenue; they’re about to find out it will result in empty seats.

I don’t see how they could refuse a refund if they have told people they would receive a season card
Knowing full well it was nonsense .
There would be a breach of contract I’d imagine?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.