Seasoncard - 2021/22 | Print at Home Tickets

I can’t help but think the delay to ‘print at home’ tickets is to hinder anyone posting the tickets to others. Living away from Manc, I used to post our seasoncards to friends and rellies when unable to go. I want print at home tickets so we can continue to do this but the club are determined to make it as difficult as possible. They seem to think it will result in more revenue; they’re about to find out it will result in empty seats.
also they might hope a few more fans will go out to buy smart phones while waiting for the print at home email!

I see they are quick enough to take out direct debit payments just in case fans carry out threat of cancelling direct debits at least they'll have snagged a tenth of the money.never seems to be communication problems when it works in their favour!

Was she running around screaming "We're doomed, we're doomed"? I can't see how you could infer from that that there's a problem. ;-)
Any word on ticket exchange mate? I suspect the Club are breaking their own Ts and Cs by not having this available 7 days before the game. Some of us renewed on the basis of a fully operational ticket exchange. Even if they launch it today, its too late for Norwich. He haw chance that we are able to sell tickets. No point in phoning to complain either. It beggars belief that in this day and age we are subject to such catastrophic customer service. If the club went out of their way to make supporters feel they don't give a flying fuck about them, its hard to see how they could have done a better job.

Sorry for the rant.

Any word on ticket exchange mate? I suspect the Club are breaking their own Ts and Cs by not having this available 7 days before the game. Some of us renewed on the basis of a fully operational ticket exchange. Even if they launch it today, its too late for Norwich. He haw chance that we are able to sell tickets. No point in phoning to complain either. It beggars belief that in this day and age we are subject to such catastrophic customer service. If the club went out of their way to make supporters feel they don't give a flying fuck about them, its hard to see how they could have done a better job.

Sorry for the rant.
Totally agree I have ticket for Norwich I carnt do a thing with, I genuinely wouldn't have renewed the ticket if I'd known about the shit show I havnt renewed the ticket to loose money every game my carer daughter Carnt attend, maybe stopping the direct debit is the way forward,? Yet why should she be punished for city's total incompetence?
Enjoy seeing the empty seat Saturday City hope the north stand looks great on motd !!

Totally agree I have ticket for Norwich I carnt do a thing with, I genuinely wouldn't have renewed the ticket if I'd known about the shit show I havnt renewed the ticket to loose money every game my carer daughter Carnt attend, maybe stopping the direct debit is the way forward,? Yet why should she be punished for city's total incompetence?
Enjoy seeing the empty seat Saturday City hope the north stand looks great on motd !!
if we dont get provided with a ticket as promised then surely they will have to give a refund!

Sorry for the rant.
I had a check of the Ts & Cs but they do have a get out clause stating they can withdraw the option for any game at any point at their will. I suppose it could be challenged as they often promote it as a 'feature' and may not be drawing attention to the fact that it isn't guaranteed in their literature and online material.

I was hoping to use it occasionally this season too.

if we dont get provided with a ticket as promised then surely they will have to give a refund!
It’s really starting to piss me off the thought I maybe looking at a refund as they have still not made my PAH tickets available is a total fucking piss take. Our ticket office has pretty much had fuck all to do for 12 months. Here we are less than 4 days to go and I am still scrambling around for answers because they can’t even answer the fucking phone FFS. Utter fucking shambles if I don’t get sorted for Saturday they can stuff my season tickets up there complete incompetence arse !!!

I had a check of the Ts & Cs but they do have a get out clause stating they can withdraw the option for any game at any point at their will. I suppose it could be challenged as they often promote it as a 'feature' and may not be drawing attention to the fact that it isn't guaranteed in their literature and online material.

I was hoping to use it occasionally this season too.
My thinking was, miss the first few games, ticket on ticket exchange where we have never failed to sell before then attend when things have settled down a bit. If its not live today I will be emailing the club asking for a refund for Norwich. I know what the answer will be to that but at least it raises the issue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.