Seasoncard - 2021/22 | Print at Home Tickets

I had a problem as since my son was a junior he had his seasoncard linked to my e-mail address, mainly due to the fact I still pay for it!

It wouldn't let me download it to my phone or print at home. On Monday in spite of the horror stories I heard of queues on the Friday, I went to the ground

Within 5 minutes I was seen and the issue was resolved. There was someone at the next window who wanted PAH and that was sorted quickly as well. I know it all depends on how far you live but if you can go the ground I would recommend doing it

The trouble with Phone and Twitter as I discovered all they can do is pass you onto someone else in most circumstances they are tied up and you never got the interaction face to face that sometimes you need

At the ground there was 5 windows available with 3 of them sorting out this issue

Why don't they just enable the Print @ Home option for every season ticket holder.. SIMPLE!!!

I had a problem as since my son was a junior he had his seasoncard linked to my e-mail address, mainly due to the fact I still pay for it!

It wouldn't let me download it to my phone or print at home. On Monday in spite of the horror stories I heard of queues on the Friday, I went to the ground

Within 5 minutes I was seen and the issue was resolved. There was someone at the next window who wanted PAH and that was sorted quickly as well. I know it all depends on how far you live but if you can go the ground I would recommend doing it

The trouble with Phone and Twitter as I discovered all they can do is pass you onto someone else in most circumstances they are tied up and you never got the interaction face to face that sometimes you need

At the ground there was 5 windows available with 3 of them sorting out this issue
Got the same issue but cant get to the ground.

Its PAH or I will be sat in the pub Im afraid.

Keep saying it but the solution is easy - Just enable everyone's account for Print at HOME!!!!

Got the same issue but cant get to the ground.

Its PAH or I will be sat in the pub Im afraid.
I had to go to the ground but they fixed it by changing her email to her supporter no and giving the account a generic password ,a 2 min fix if you can get through on the phone

Just about 45 minutes on hold just going into injury time ffs first 45 minutes and fuck all not even a shot on target and there goes the whistle for half time. Time for a quick piss and a sip of tea. Second half updates to follow.

I had to go to the ground but they fixed it by changing her email to her supporter no and giving the account a generic password ,a 2 min fix if you can get through on the phone
Can’t people do that themselves instead of phoning up or going to the ground?
Request a password reset on the account they are struggling with.
I think this may have solved issues for some.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.